Swimming Pool Accessories

Swimming Pool Accessories

A Story by Clarwin Schwinn
"

The excitement and fun of swimming will never be complete without these pool accessories that will really make your summer worth spending for.

"
Pool owners take time to prepare their pools, put up the best summer equipment and accessories such as the pool fountains, pool slides in their different lengths, colors, and styles, pool dancing lights, pool heater, and a lot more.


When summer months start to enter, a lot of people are pretty excited. They can't wait to jump off and swim at the cold water and heavy waves. They always go out for shopping to buy their summer dresses and attires, and so, swim suits, cover-ups, trunks, shades, flip flops, and goggles' prices will come out as no big surprise.


Listed below are some of the major pool accessories that attract and call the attention of all the guests and viewers:


1. Pool fountains - A pool fountain is a luxurious upgrade that not only provides the serene ambiance of flowing water, but it also brings fun to the kids. They add just the right touch to your pool environment and can brighten any swimming pool area. Pool fountains evoke countless hours of children's games and peace for the grown ups.


2. Pool lights - Pool lights will extend your hours of fun and make night swimming even more enjoyable. Pool lights are available for both in ground and above ground pool. Night swimming, though, is not safe unless your swimming pool is equipped with pool lights to illuminate the sides and bottom of the swimming pool. Pool lights come in a wide variety of styles, colors, and shapes, and choosing the right one depends only on the type of pool you have and on your own personal tastes. All of them come from different creative styles that choosing which among them you are going to use will surely give you fun.


3. Pool slides - Pool slides are the essential additions to any swimming pool. They make swimming more fun and enjoyable for the kids and keep them occupied. They are made from a variety of materials including fiberglass, metal, and inflatable plastic. Metal is only suitable for straight slides, while fiberglass can be used for slides with twists and curves. When made of fiberglass, slides can also be covered or uncovered. Ultimately, slides for swimming pools add fun and excitement, but it is always advisable to consider safety first.


4. Pool floats - Children and adults like and enjoy being relaxed in a swimming pool without having to worry in keeping themselves afloat. Although parents should always keep an eye on children while they are inside the pool, flotation devices can lessen their worries of looking after their children. Adults can even enjoy a relaxing drink on an inflatable pool chair as they supervise.


5. Life jackets - The safest thing that can help very inexperienced swimmers to float in the water is through a life jacket. These are designed to keep people afloat safely in emergency situations. When buying a life jacket, take the one that is approved by United States coast guard. Also take time to look at the package for the weight and height appropriate for you.


6. Inflatable armbands - also known as water wings, re available for both children and the adult. They are worn on the upper arms and typically inflated after they are put on the arm to ensure that they are tight enough to stay in the water.

© 2010 Clarwin Schwinn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
Added on October 8, 2010
Last Updated on October 8, 2010

Author

Clarwin Schwinn
Clarwin Schwinn

Los Angeles, CA



About
Clarwin Schwinn owns a lights and chandeliers' boutique in three different towns in California. Lately, he made an assessment on the best seller among his products and he was able to conclude that the.. more..

Writing