It is OK to Love the Toxic Guy

It is OK to Love the Toxic Guy

A Story by palmergirl
"

This is for everyone who is tired of being pulled away from the person you know is your person.

"
You have heard it time and time again..."I really like him , but I just don't like him for you." Well, guess what it really doesn't matter who you like him for because I love him for me ! For some reason , people think they should help you make your life adventures , and that is beyond ludicrous. How in the world are we suppose to create our life book amazing with everyone telling us how and who to love. Go on and love the boy who brings out the worst in you. The one you stay up fighting with till 2 in the morning . This is the guy you will miss when you are with a guy who does everything perfect to please you. Be with the guy who makes you wonder if he loves you from time to time. This is the guy you will miss when your with a guy who worships the ground you walk on. To our family we are perfect , and in their eyes we do no wrong. This is the reason they think we should only be with the perfect guy that treats us like a princess. Unfortunately, we are not perfect ,so being with the "unperfect" guy is quit alright! These guys will make your soul come to life ; they leave you wanting and needing more . You will have a blast with this guy ; you will go on spontaneous vacations, last minute dates, and late night pizza and beer. Yes, people or going to judge you , but who cares ! You only have one life to live and you want to live it with no regrets . We can’t worry about the dreaded I told you so this will do nothing but hold us back .I have been with the "perfect" guy , and guess what , I came running back to my toxic other half because he gave me life!

© 2016 palmergirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on December 18, 2016
Last Updated on December 18, 2016