A Letter to the Guy Who Has Never Been Truely Loved

A Letter to the Guy Who Has Never Been Truely Loved

A Story by palmergirl
"

If you love a guy that has never been loved this is a good read

"

The words I love you are scary to say , but to you I think they are even scarier to hear.  

 

I understand that you have been lied to and manipulated by girls in the past that you thought really loved you.  I know it sucks to put your all in to something and then learn that it was all for nothing.  Just think , all those mistakes in your life brought you to me. Without all the bumps in the road and heartbreak we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Believe me when I say you need to hear it.

 

I try so hard to show you in every way just how much I love you. I feel as though the more I try to show you the more you push me away. I could not for the longest fathom the reason why. Then I sat down late one night and just put the pieces together. You have never been truly loved . All your other relationships were based on lies .  Yes, sometimes I am insecure with you because I also know about your past.  I heard all the stories about how you were a player and I was walking in to a path of heartbreak.  I will admit I was scared but nothing could or ever will stop my love for you.

 

What people do not understand about you and your ways are that you were doing what you had to do to survive. I do not mean physically but mentally. It was the fight or flight response that all humans have. You chose to fight mentally. You would go out cheat when she cheated on you. In your mind that was what you were suppose to do. When she hurt you , you wanted to hurt her just as bad . This is how I know you have never really experienced true love because when you love someone no matter how bad they hurt you , you only want what is best for them .

 

I hope you know that I truly love you and will be here for you every step of the way . I love every piece of your being. Yes, that includes your flaws. I probably love those the most because without flaws what a boring person you would be. The reason for this letter is to reassure you that you don’t have to watch your back because I have your back . We are in this together as a team. I do not throw the word love around like a toy.  I know when you lash out at me in an argument you don’t mean half of what you say but I do have feelings and it hurts.  I know you have feelings too you just have built a wall so high they don’t show often.

 

Please, let be bring that wall down.  I have proved myself to you time and time again and I will continue to prove myself  because you deserve to be truly loved.  I have loved you since preschool . Everyone knew we were destined to be together. We just had to take a few broken roads before we were lead back to each other. I am not like the other girls : I don’t lie to you , and sometimes you probably don’t like hearing the truth, I don’t cheat on you because in my eyes you are the best . We both have demons in our past that will rear their ugly head from time to time , but we can fight those together.  You are a beautifully broken individual that deserves to be truly loved. All I ask is that you allow me to be the one to do it.

© 2016 palmergirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on December 22, 2016
Last Updated on December 22, 2016