Anxious Jane and Her Cats

Anxious Jane and Her Cats

A Story by Clayton
"

This is a children's story based on the adventures of my friend Jane with her two cats.

"

This is more a "letter of intention" than a finished story.

 

Anxious Jane had two cats--Camilla and Charlie. Camilla got sick. The vet said, "give Camilla these pills" But Camilla wouldnt take any pills. So the vet said. "Give Camilla these ear drops/" But Camilla wouldnt take an eardrops, either. Anxious Jane was at her wits end with worry. So the vet said, "radiation therapy.""How much does that cost?" asked Anxious Jane. '$1,200," said the vet. Anxious Jane's doctor advised her to bump off the cat and save the money. But Anxious Jane wanted to save her cat--so she put up the money and had the cat radiated. When the cat came home, it wouldnt eat. Anxious Jane worried some more, and took the cat back to the vet, who force-fed the cat. Finally, the vet gave the cat a shot. which made her eat like a pig. But it didnt last--from all I hear from Anxious Jane, Camilla is now eating a litle bit-. I dont think i would spend all that money on a cat when I can get another one for free--but that is how Anxious Jane is--she lives in a small town in Texas and has no friends but her cats.

© 2008 Clayton


Author's Note

Clayton
This is just a sketch, not a finished story--I would just like to know if you think it has any merit.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on December 9, 2008

Author

Clayton
Clayton

Oakland, CA



About
Writer of Hare Krishna philosophy, aspires to write transnendental literature. Two self-published books, Meds and Reds, and Crossing the Abyss Made Easy, somehow got the fiction bug--got an idea for .. more..

Writing