burning me empty

burning me empty

A Poem by ClockWork GRIMM

I pass by the haze of the endless masses and I'm choking and it's burning me empty.The falls and all the lies are all fading away to a storm that's never going to pass by... I pass the embers burning into our fabric and nothing will move. The faces I see are not burning into me like everyone told me I should.

 

I see the faces and the lies crawl past like a stepping stone on my way to you... I can't breathe as I'm getting closer to you... The thought of you is burning me emptied...

 

This road to hell is all a lie brought to the past by our noble intentions. A quasi-fantasy fed by a haze of everyone who isn't loving you... Your smile gives me the hope of a time when this stillness can turn to gray and I wouldn't care one bit.. You are your own sun and the chronic bursting of breathing only stokes a flame at it's peak.

 

The words exchanged make a meaning complete and a wanting that leaves a taste in our mouths. The fluttering and the lifting of hearts is exchanged in the stir of emotion. Feelings that will never die and a thirst quenched in satisfaction. The mindless faults of a spotless and flawless goddess lifted to life.

 

A pheonix of rising from the ashes of the lies. We are surrounded by the ghosts of the walking lies while we lock eyes and say that we're no longer empty. Childish ways lead to childish ends and all those lies that we don't feel anything together is burning us empty.

 

I will show you the life of a new tomorrow and the songs of the angels. You knock me off balance and move on to nothing. I want to live this one last truth. Break me like I wanted and shape me to something better.....

 

 

 I can feel the feelings burning inside... Like an ember singing inside... A beautiful black flame lighting the day...

 

 

And all I feel is burning me Empty...

© 2013 ClockWork GRIMM


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on September 11, 2013
Last Updated on September 11, 2013

Author

ClockWork GRIMM
ClockWork GRIMM

alto pass, IL



About
I'm a writer by the name of GRIMM and have been a screenwriter, Author, as well as Painter and etc... I use a pseudonym because I have had troubles with people whom were offended by my stories and wor.. more..

Writing