White pony III

White pony III

A Poem by ClockWork GRIMM
"

The last installment to white pony... Where it all ends.

"
I will hurt me to hurt you.... the wind gives soft spoken mourning for empty wishes. She blacks him out until she only dreams in red. And when the buildings sway, it succumbs to the fire I breathe. She gives me listless vapors of reasons why we should never wake up like the huddled masses surrounding us. But she's a lie dressed in beautiful rose madder disguise. 
"Its all safe", she whispers in my direction. Why do I feel most alone when she's up against me? She gives an expansive palette of blood, lust, and betrayal. For some reason I love every second of it. She knows my room all too well and she tells me she wants to live under my bed.
She stays as I left her. Half covered in sheets and bound in immorality. Dreaming... As I walk, I take a new look at all the truths I've emblazoned on my skin. Memories of the only times, woman, ideals, and changes that mattered to who I am. The stillness kills me one less decibel at a time. 
And as I think, I feel burned empty. Escapism has been my cross on the wall for the fog of my wars. Simple survival is never that easy or simple. She'll be gone no matter what and this new crimson tourniquet isn't helping. That's why both are gone now.
A white pony searches the beach for peace.
And with this slipknot, I ride it away... Forever.

© 2015 ClockWork GRIMM


Author's Note

ClockWork GRIMM
Tell me what you this this scarlette story is telling and what the story of the series leads too..

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on March 20, 2015
Last Updated on March 20, 2015
Tags: Scarlet story, hotel Moscow, Grimm, white pony, epic poem

Author

ClockWork GRIMM
ClockWork GRIMM

alto pass, IL



About
I'm a writer by the name of GRIMM and have been a screenwriter, Author, as well as Painter and etc... I use a pseudonym because I have had troubles with people whom were offended by my stories and wor.. more..

Writing