Gothic Erotica

Gothic Erotica

A Poem by crow

Arise for me my darling, sing to me the midnight hour. Sing beyond a tortured heart of ice. Under years of pain her heart lies under the crooked hills and moonlight. Her love dwells deep within the pumpkin patch, as she gazes deep into the shadows of the moon, dancing upon it are her demons and ghouls.

A queen of night far beyond compare, a goddess of darkness, she is the true anatomy of nightmare.

As the moonlight glistens upon her milk white skin and as the October wind whispers through the trees, she can hear the sound of the crows and wolves calling her name.

Under a starless night she weeps for redemption, she weeps for lovers blood.

This lover for blood seeks sacrifice, she seeks for lunar death, she seeks for whats fair. Gothic erotics can only lure the soul.

Damnation is unpure by loves rot, as her eyes gazes deep into the ghouls of her past, dancing, mocking, killing whats already dead, as tear drops reflect the light of her moon.

Her love is crimson sacrifice. As the ghosts and ghouls arise from the pumpkin patch she will weep for whats shes done.

In pity she bleeds upon the pumpkin souls of her blood stained past, she bleeds for a moonlit empire with in her jack-o-lantern lit eyes.

In darkness she moans "So far apart I kill what only stole my heart."

As crimson scarlet tears drip from her milk white skin she continues the song of the midnight hour.

© 2009 crow


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Poetic Voice is Announcing the first Poetic Voice Cash Prize Contest for Poetry. Awards will be given to the writers who submit for consideration the most outstanding poems within the context of Poetry and Word Art.

http://poeticvoice.ning.com/

Posted 13 Years Ago


Your poem holds many elements in gothic themes and dark poetry. well done.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

One word review: Gothomania.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 24, 2009

Author

crow
crow

boone, IA



About
Well for starters I write poetery. I didn't grow up really reading poetry so I was influenced by bands like slipknot,cradle of filth, cannible corpse, korn, icp, type o negitive, sublime, and ect. I a.. more..

Writing