My Epic Adventure

My Epic Adventure

A Story by Hunter Jaine McCarthy
"

Very Very Short. Involves a pencil and a bully and a notebook as well as a random kid.

"

         I was sitting in class, when out of now where my pencil ran out of lead. I was frantic, I whispered to the person next to me,

            “Pst, Do you have a pencil?” He shook his head and returned to his paper. I looked over the left and asked again, only to come up with the same response. I turned around in my desk,

            “Do you have a writing utensil?” I asked I was just about to give up hope when she leaned over to get her purse off the floor. My luck seemed to be changing. When she got out a wooden pencil with some cartoon character on it, I went crazy it was the coolest pencil in the whole world.

            “You can keep it, if you sharpen it,” she said. I looked at the pencil and it wasn’t even sharpened. I glanced around the room and guess what no sharpener!!!!! I got up and asked the teacher he said I have to a different classroom to sharpen my pencil.

            I open the door of the classroom looked both ways and crossed the hall. I looked into the window and no one was in there. I turned around only to find a big mean looking kid.

            “Whatcha think your doing roaming the halls?” He asked. So with all my courage I said the only thing I could think to say

            “What do you think your doing roaming the halls?” I cracked my knuckles to make it look like I was totally not scared even though I was 100% scared. Well any way the kid backed off and I continued on my way to find a pencil sharpener.  As I was walking down the hall I noticed a kid who looked lost.

            “ Are you lost?” I asked.

            “No, but I did lose something.” He replied

            “Well, I’m looking for something to you could join me. I am searching for a pencil sharpener for my awesome pencil.” I showed him it.

“Sweet, I’m looking for my notebook I think I left it in the science labs.”

            “Well we will start there first.”

So we set of for the science hall. When we got there we looked through the window and what we saw scared us to death we saw the notebook and the sharpener but the teacher was in the room poking what looked a humans brain with a stick.

            “I’m not going in there,” I said

            “Well we’ve got to,” said the kid

            So we did it turned out that the substance we thought were brains was actually some raw ground beef. I sharpened my pencil and the kid got his notebook and we both went back our classes. I would like to say we lived happily ever after but we didn’t. The other kid lost his notebook again and someone stole my pencil later that day.

© 2011 Hunter Jaine McCarthy


Author's Note

Hunter Jaine McCarthy
I had to write it in English class a trusted friend told me I should post it. If there is any grammar problems please let me know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you for using correct indentation! That is one thing that tends to bother me a lot. Which is also one thing that I tend to forget about when I write. The story itself, it was alright, all in all it really didn't go anywhere, but hey, still good. I don't really know how to rate on here...

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 3, 2011
Last Updated on October 3, 2011

Author

Hunter Jaine McCarthy
Hunter Jaine McCarthy

Pratt, KS



About
That is my cat. He is fat. more..

Writing