Giving up

Giving up

A Poem by Nicole

This pain is unbearable and I fear it will never end.

Every night consists of the same excruciating routine.

Lay down, over think, cry until my breath falls short and my pillowcase becomes drenched in sorrow, repeat.

An empty hole has formed in the pit of my stomach and the only person that can fill it is the one that carved it into me.

The dark roads are difficult to navigate while tears fill my eyes.

I constantly wonder what I do to deserve this feeling.

The more I do for you the worse you seem to treat me, I beg you to stop while my insides scream for help but you continue to dig the hole deeper.

I want to know why I am such a piece of garbage.

Why no matter what I do people seem to walk all over me until I'm battered and bruised and ready to be thrown away.

I want out but I don't know how.

Just make this all go away,

let it be the end. 

© 2013 Nicole


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow deep! This poem can be taken into a lot directions, As to a love or a friend and even some bares sickness! I saw sickness was what I felt in it all made me feel how others just left me in the stand still of my hard moments just left me with not a word alone hurt even more with tears ,I loved it very powerful write Nicole:)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
1 Review
Added on September 9, 2013
Last Updated on September 9, 2013

Author

Nicole
Nicole

Monroe, NY



About
21 year old writer trying to be heard, for now I'll start here. more..

Writing
.. ..

A Poem by Nicole