Sebastian's War

Sebastian's War

A Story by Nikki <3
"

A Man with a mysterious power that transforms him into a beast when he thirsts for blood

"

The rain pounds the window panes. Sebastian wanders aimlessly around his Victorian Mansion. He has not feasted in many moons. The thirst stirs. A wave of powerful instincts rush over him, making him almost look feral. He feels the change coming. Sebastian refuses the urge to let his instincts take over, and sits down in an old plush chair.
         As he sips a glass of tea, a world away, a woman named Vittoria just arrived in a local coffee shop. She has just feasted. The thirst has withdrawn. No longer ruled by her instincts, she can roam the urban jungle known as the sky-scraping city called New York. She opens her laptop and searches a term that could or couldn’t make an enormous impact on Sebastian’s life. As Vittoria types “Werewolves”, back in Sebastian’s house, a transformation has been made. Where Sebastian stood, was a large wolf, black furred and blue eyes, Sebastian’s alter ego. The Thirst had won.

Vittoria leaned back in her chair, Satisfied. She had found what she was looking for.


              291 Burning Gate Lane
              Oroville, Washington
              98844

She copied down the address and closed her laptop. Vittoria’s work was done her. She dialed the number of the closest airport, and ordered 2 round trip tickets to Washington, and set up a rental car.  She reached in her purse, and grabbed her sidekick and dialed the number she knew by heart.

     Paws pounding the forest floor, Sebastian had caught an irresistible scent. He had never been this immersed in the hunt. He had held off instincts to long. The time had come. His instincts ruled everything he did. Paws Pounding. Heavy Breathing. Alert Sight and Sound. A ferocious snarl rips through Sebastian’s throat. He leaps over a hedge, and lands with out a sound.
    A couple had been out on a walk in the park that night.
   
    Such a waste, thought Sebastian, Oh well. They picked the wrong night for a romantic stroll. At least they will be together for their last breaths......

He bounded silently up to the man and woman and leaped on them both. The woman let out a blood-curdling shriek, and the man shouted many different curse words. Sebastian’s immense weight crushed many of their bones. They were immobilized. Sebastian had them right where he wanted them. He moved in for the kill. You could have read the fear in their eyes as if they were books.

    Back in New York, Vittoria had arranged a meeting for the person she would be traveling with for the next month or two.  She walked into a dark alley way, where she spent the most time hunting. From a dark, dank corner, a large white wolf, with blue eyes and odd grey markings, stirred, and walked over to Vittoria and spoke.

“Are you sure you want to go through with this?”
       “Of Course! Why do you think I could let our master down? I value his life, and words over mine. He commands my every word. If he told me to stop breathing, I would. If the master told me to plunge a dagger through my heart, I would. I would throw my life on the line for him, as should you. This is no laughing matter. His life is in danger, and I am willing to do anything to keep The Reaper away.”
 “That is good. I have pledged such loyalty to our master before, but the time for monologues is not now. Our planes leave in exactly 3 hours. La Guardia Airport is only about thirty minutes away. Go pack, and meet me at the main entrance in 2 hours and 45 minutes.”
   Vittoria turned away, but not before her mysterious companion snarled,
 “DON’T BE LATE.....”
 




To Be Continued.....
 

© 2009 Nikki <3


Author's Note

Nikki &lt;3
What do ya think? Honest PLZ!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think this chapter is interesting. Very nice.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Watch your tenses. You start off in the present tense then switch over to past tense a couple of paragraphs later without reason.

Hans von Lieven

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like it a lot. one of my favorite genres to read is fantasy. your story pulls the reader into the actual story, cant wait for more from you

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 3, 2009

Author

Nikki &lt;3
Nikki <3

Mo'Town AKA MOORESVILLE NC :D!, NC



About
Herro der! I kan talk awl day, btw, so use this as a precaution befur u engage in any social contact wif meh! Uhm..... Well, I'm 14, and i love anything that i kan add a kreative touch to, so i enjoy.. more..

Writing
Speak Up Speak Up

A Poem by Nikki <3



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by He@ther!