Sebastian's War Part 2

Sebastian's War Part 2

A Story by Nikki <3
"

continued...

"

     Returning through the back door of his home, Sebastian morphed back into his blue-eyed, black-haired self. He wiped a trickle of blood from his elongated canines, and turned on the radio. Sebastian then sat down, and started to take out all his piercings. From the three on each ear, the one on his lip, to the two on his eyebrow. Since the thirst had won, Sebastian seemed much more civilized, but he knew that even the faintest smell of blood would throw him back into a crazed frenzy. This is why he has at least ten maids under his command. He wants to be as normal as possible.  
    As he lays down on his chaise lounge, he ponders the word lonely. This word has haunted him ever since his parents left him to fend for his self at the young age of eleven. His vampire mother and werewolf of  father had never really loved him. They just wanted something, or someone to carry on their legacy and lineage. The three things Sebastian wanted most were: Somebody to love, To make himself a better, and more feared beast than his parents were put together, and to calm the thirst when the need arrived. If Sebastian had just those three things, he didn’t care where he was, what he look liked, or if people liked him or not.

© 2009 Nikki <3


Author's Note

Nikki &lt;3
Ehhh.... I kno its not much. History class= Sebastian's War

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting. Good.

Posted 14 Years Ago


A couple of comments:

This is why he has at least ten maids under his command. He wants to be as normal as possible. (this arrives out of the blue without explanation as to what it means. It confuses the story.

As he lays down on his chaise lounge, he ponders the word lonely. (The word is chaise longue, French for long chair. Also it should be as he lay down, tense issue again)

Otherwise, keep going.

Hans von Lieven

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 4, 2009

Author

Nikki &lt;3
Nikki <3

Mo'Town AKA MOORESVILLE NC :D!, NC



About
Herro der! I kan talk awl day, btw, so use this as a precaution befur u engage in any social contact wif meh! Uhm..... Well, I'm 14, and i love anything that i kan add a kreative touch to, so i enjoy.. more..

Writing
Speak Up Speak Up

A Poem by Nikki <3