Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
The Process of Passion

The Process of Passion

A Story by Nirvana

Act I: Grind
As the process begins, I lick my lips with anticipation. Your fingers work delicately, separating and organizing. How did you learn to move with such quickness, but never miss a beat? The artist in you is beaming.

Act II: Twist
The intoxicating, herbal aroma fills my nostrils. My eyes flutter a bit; each new batch is better than the last. As you part your lips to lick the edge of the paper, you notice I'm fixated on your every move. A gentle wink from your beautiful eyes instantly increases my heart rate and floods my stomach with butterflies. We're ready.

Act III: Fire
Fire. The paper and herb crackle as you ignite your masterpiece. You inhale and hold your breath, passing me the long awaited token. As I take my first drag, neurons begin to fire in my mind releasing endorphins that send a surge of calm throughout my body. Smoke seeps out of your nostrils as you wait for me to exhale.

Finale:
We're reaching Cloud 9 as you trace your fingers along my curves. I'm slipping into Nirvana, enlightened by the feeling you've supplied me with. I'm lassoed in by your smoke rings, enveloped in pungent haze, lying limp and vibrating in your arms. In my mind, we're walking hand in hand down this one-way sativa street. I inhale one last time, toss the burnt end of your creation, and pull your lips to mine to share this final hit. The smoke is now gone, but our high is just the beginning of our sensuous journey.

© 2016 Nirvana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This makes all of my sativa-noir dreams come true! Thank you!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Nirvana

8 Years Ago

Hahaha I love it! Perhaps a new genre of writing is upon us...thanks for reading!
R O C K - O N !
Your words, your flow, your presentation: perfect!
And what your words left unsaid flows into this reader's imagination better than any words could say!

Uh, you gonna finish that?? :o)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Nirvana

8 Years Ago

BJ your comments are truly making my night! Lots of imagery and sensory stimulation in this one, I r.. read more
B J Hughes

8 Years Ago

And you covered the senses quite well. It amazes me how some writers neglect one of the most potent.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 18, 2016
Last Updated on February 18, 2016

Author

Nirvana
Nirvana

Boston, MA



Writing
Rebirth Rebirth

A Poem by Nirvana



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..