Ch. 4

Ch. 4

A Chapter by Bandgeek

             Amanda and Ann didn't sleep one bit. At one point in the night they heard moaning. They couldnt figure out where it came from. Around the time that when the sun came up to rise he can back. But this time he came back with another person. It took her a few moments to realize that the person was her mother. The shock was horrible. She was filled with so many mixed emotions, happiness to sorrow. I wish that he would have just killed her like he did my brother. So she wouldnt have to go through all the torture that she has to do through.

             After a few minutes of silent her mother started to talk, " Sweetie I never told you who your father was. I just said he left after you where born, But you father is this man. His name is Mark Thomas. He stole my heart. I never introduced him to anyone because i knew he was a killer, but i still loved him. Now we can be together. I knew he killed your brother. Now its your turn." Amanda hadn't realized she was crying. She couldnt take it in. That this beast was her father.

         " HOW COULD YOU!! He is a beast and now he is my father. He killed my brother and now me. Mom i hate you. I always knew something was different but never like this. He is a killer and you are the same," she has never talked to her mother like that in her whole life. Ann was just sitting their all quiet. Her mother came over and grabbed her ear like she was a child. Forced her to get on her hand and knees and tore of her pants and just beat her. She kept saying over and over you will not speak to me that way missy.

          She had never hit Amanda in her whole life. Amanda was in tears before she knew it. The man who was supposily her father laughed in joy of her pain. In the end her mother did to. The initial shock has worn off, and now she was just naive. That this man could be a father. Amanda looked over at Ann and found her dead. She must have bled to death from her hand getting cut off. A,anda had lost everything she has ever loved. In the end she just sat their.

        The parents hurt her in ways know girl should ever be hurt. The beast was constantly stepping on my foot. He just didnt stop. Both of the beast just kept one tormenting me.  After about two maybe three weeks She was missing both of her middle fingers, an arm, and a feew toys. By the end of all that she welcomed death with open arms. When death swept over Amanda her mother told her she was pregnant.       

 

 

 

 

  THE END



© 2011 Bandgeek


Author's Note

Bandgeek
ignore grammer

this piece is the first book i have finished. I hope everyone likes it. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fine, I'll ignore your "grammer" but everything else is fair game, right? So, this is your first book. Four chapters of murdering, scary good fun. For a first book, it's not bad. This idea you had about the killer's identity and his relationship to the main character (and the subtle clues you left about it, like the birthmark thing) were genuinely refreshing. If you were to take all the chapters into one, expand it, refine it, and all that good stuff, you could turn this into a decent short story. But to be quite honest it's way too short for a book. Still, its better than some books I've read (I'm looking at you Stephanie Meyer!) so A+ for effort and the courage to put this stuff out here to be picked apart by guys like me.
Good job Band Geek!

Posted 13 Years Ago


good ending

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 13, 2011
Last Updated on March 13, 2011


Author

Bandgeek
Bandgeek

Columbus, OH



About
I haven't been on here in so long. I read through my old stuff and remembered why I was writing. I hope I can get back into the habit. I forgot how much I enjoyed it. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Bandgeek


The Time The Time

A Book by Bandgeek


Who Knew Who Knew

A Poem by Bandgeek



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


One Guy One Guy

A Poem by Bandgeek