Kidnapped--from Loved by a Wolf

Kidnapped--from Loved by a Wolf

A Chapter by The Invisible Girl

Chapter 7
"Mom? Mom?" I cried into the phone.
"Sophie, what's wrong?" Shane said.
"My mom, she's in danger. I have to go back home." I rushed out of the booth and run to the car. 
"Sophie wait.." Shane was interrupted by a deep, growl. "Sophie get back in the restaurant!"
Out of the woods that surrounded the parking lot, a huge wolf jumped out and faced Shane as he growled. It was the same size of the black wolf from the woods except it's fur was as white as snow.  But what was the creepiest part of the wolf was that it had red eyes. And on one ear there was a gold earring and the other there was a chunk of ear missing probably from a past fight. 
"Why hello, Prince Shane, wasn't excepting you here." The wolf said. I gasped the wolf talked and it knew Shane.
"Hello, Devon. Father miss me yet?" I looked at Shane in confusion. Why did he answered the wolf? 
"Shane what's going on?" I said panicking since I didn't have my trusty bow and arrows to protect me.
"Sophie, I told you to run." Shane said still keeping his eyes locked with the white wolf named Devon. 
"Are you serious? You really think I can outrun a pony-sized, talking wolf!" I yelled at him in frustration.
Devon laughed, "She acts just like you. A stubborn teenager. Too bad she isn't of our kind. She would make a lovely mate." The wolf's red eyes glared at me and flashed his canines in a somewhat of a smile. A creep one. What did he mean by our kind? Shane is not a...no...this is a just a dream. 
"Shane was is he talking about." I turned around to see not Shane but the black wolf. "Shane?"
"Run,"the black wolf growled and launched after the white wolf. I did ran. I ran so hard toward the car but out of nowhere another wolf jumped out in front of me. It was a bit smaller than the white and black wolf. The wolf's fur was a brown, and very messy. Plus the wolf's eyes were a neon green. If only I had my bow I wouldn't be in this mess! I spun around and tried to sprint in the other direction, but the wolf with an supernatural speed ran in front of me. 
"Where you think you're going puny girl," the wolf said as it chuckled. 
"I am. Not. Puny!" I kicked him in the snout. The wolf yelped but knocked me to the ground pinning me down with his massive paws. Not again. Ow! 
"Tsk. Tsk. Pretty soul and a fighter. I wish I weren't the one to do this, but say goodbye to your life." The wolf's shining canines touched my neck as if he was playing with me before he was going to end my life.
I screamed,"SHANE!" The black wolf rushed away from the white wolf and tackled the brown wolf to my side. 
"If you ever touch her again. I will make you the lowest wolf in the pack. Do you understand me?" 
The brown wolf nodded his head furiously, "Yes, Your Majesty."  The black wolf huffed and let brown wolf go running with his tail between his legs. Did the wolf say Your Majesty? 
"Sophie," the black wolf step toward me. 
"Stay back I'm warning you." I grabbed a nearby stick and swung it in his face. 
"Sophie, its me. Shane." I looked into his blue eyes. There were Shane's blue eyes. 
"Shane, is that you?" I put my free hand on his head. His fur was silky smooth.
"I'm sorry. I didn't want it to happen this way." He moved closer to me letting my hand fall to his shoulders. 
"How precious," the white wolf said. 
Shane's fur raised up and he growled, "Devon, you go tell father that if he ever touches.." 
"What," Devon interrupts," Your mate? She's a human. You know the law. Damn! You are part of it." 
"She is not just a human, She is mine." Mine? No, he did not just go there. I'm not someone's belonging. 
"Ha! Well, good luck with that. The king has already rolled his dice, but it is you who will pay the price." After a sarcastic bow, Devon howled and ran off in the same direction as the brown wolf. 
"Shane, you're a werewolf?" 
"I'm a werewolf prince."
"This is crazy!" 
"I'm so sorry, Sophie,I never wanted to drag you into this."
"Oh my gosh! My parents. We have to go!" I ran toward Shane's car.
"Sophie, stop. Get on my back. We'll get there quicker."
I hesitated but I climbed onto his back. I grabbed onto Shane's black fur. 
"Sorry, if I weigh too much."
Shane scoffed, "Oh, you're on my back already? I didn't noticed." I laughed but quickly stop when Shane started to run. Shane ran so fast that the trees were like dark,green blurs. It felt like I was flying. In less than ten minutes, we were at my house. Shane tensed up and lowered his nose to smell the front yard. 
"They were here."
I looked at the house and saw that the door was off it's hinges. I jumped off of Shane and ran to my house. "Mom! Dad!" 
"Sophie, stop. It might be a trap." He rushed in front of me to block the steps of the front porch. "We'll go together. I'm not going lose you." His blue eyes stared into mine. I could see that he was nervous and concern. I slowly nodded my head and held onto Shane's fur. Once we got into the house, there was glass and trash scattered everywhere. I looked on the wall and saw scratch marks and mud. As we entered the living room, I screamed. On the floor and wall there were blood. I fell to the ground and cried. 
They killed my parents. Why did they do that? Those monsters. Shane walked over to the blood and smelt it. After he smelt it, he used his muzzle to lift my head and said,"It's not their blood. There are still alive." I sighed and began to stand up. I looked up and gasped because on the wall behind Shane there was a message in blood. 
"Give us the girl and her parents will be spared. If not you are disowned by the pack for violating the Law. You will be official unprotected and known as a Loner throughout all the packs of Romania. Plus, we will dispose the girl and her parents for your disobedience. By the order of King Damien, Alpha of the Romanian Wolf Pack.
                                             --Pack Enforcer, 
Devon 
"I have to turn myself in." I walked to my secret hiding place for my bow.
"No, that's the last thing we do. If you turn yourself in they'll kill you with your parents."
"But they said."
"It's Wolf Law. You can't speak to humans. Male wolves can't associate with female humans and vice-versa with the female wolves."
"Why is it forbidden?"
"Because there have been incidents of male wolves having children with a humans. These child are called half-breeds and are official shun by all wolf packs." 
"By why is it so bad? What if he really loved her."
"Since we are of a supernatural race, humans can't conceive a half-breed without going through extremely and deadly pain. But even then a wolf must have a mate, and it can't be a human. So, if the male found its true mate it will have to leave it's human with the half-breed child." 
"Oh!"  
"But the strangest part is that you are my..ugh!" Shane's wolf form howled in pain and fell to the ground. 
"What's wrong?" I heard myself start to panic again.  
Out of the window, the rays of the rising sun started to reach for us. Shane yelped again and screamed. Then I noticed Shane's black fur started to fade away into his skin. His bones cracked and moved back into their normal place on a human. Shane had transformed back into his human form and he was... I turned around before I saw anything. I blushed. He was naked. 
"Umm..Shane??" I said. 
"On it." I heard him ran toward the closest room which was the bathroom. 
"Okay you can turn around." Shane said. I turn to see Shane's bare chest which revealed a gorgeous six pack and a towel which covered his waist down. Thank God!  
Shane cleared his throat and laughed, "You want me to spin around so you can see my back?" 
I blushed,"Oh, sorry. I'll go upstairs to get one of my da...,"I choked at the word dad. Is he even still alive? "..dad's old clothes." 
Next thing I knew, I was in Shane's arms crying. 
"It will be okay." He said as he stroked my hair.
"How do you know?" 
"Because I know," he said as he kissed me. 


© 2012 The Invisible Girl


Author's Note

The Invisible Girl
Chapter 7: Hope you like it! Comments? What you want or think is going to happen in the next chapter? I'll try to get Chapter 8 up as soon as I can! Thank you for reading! :)

please tell me any grammar errors because I'm sure I have plenty that I probably missed! lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg. Devon is such an annoying little b***h. Wonder what Shane was going to say before he changed back. I really loved the chapter. Suspenseful, action-packed, and romantic. Nice job :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

Thanks! Unfortunately you will see more of Devon later on. Lol
Really good!! (Sorry I haven't read in a while... I've been really distracted. >_

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

That's okay! :) I'm just happy you like the chapter!
Woah so Shane is going against his families and packs laws for her? Now I really have to know why she is special!! This is so fun to read!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Yep! You'll find out why she special soon! :) Glad you're enjoying my book!! ^-^
Awwwwww soooooo cute, a few grammar errors/spelling, but can't wait for more!!! He seemed like he was about to say she was his mate and the laws, intrigueing indeed. MORE PLEASE!!! ;D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Castonovia

11 Years Ago

Anytime... let's see 5th paragraph expecting, step needs to be changed to present tense, after "good.. read more
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

okay thanks I really appreciate it!! :)
Castonovia

11 Years Ago

No problem ;p
It's so sweet and dangerous

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sorry I didn't comment on every chapter but just so you know...

I LOVE THIS AND I MUST HAVE MORE!!!! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Yeah ^^

What do you think of Derek? Most everyone wants Sitka to end up with him. lol.<.. read more
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Derek is good. I can't wait to read more about the love triangle! lol!
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

^^
is she gunna turn into a wolf, because he clearly stated she is his mate...SOMETHING ABOUT HER IS DIFFERENT!
Shane was is he talking about" Is was suppose to be what...cause It didn't make sense.. just pointing itout

But omg how r they gunna get her parents back! SO MANY QUESTIONS.
awesome chapter

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the review. :)
AWWWW!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!


Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Glad you like this! Did this answer your question from the last chapter?? lol :)
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Sure does! But still soo much to find out!! Good job!! ^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

568 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 19, 2012
Last Updated on December 1, 2012


Author

The Invisible Girl
The Invisible Girl

Gumdrop Forest, Candy Land :P



About
I always had a passion for writing. Though I'm not the best writer, I always put my readers first. I hope whenever you read my work that you will enjoy it. So share, rate and review my stuff and i.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..