Prisoner--- from Loved by a Wolf

Prisoner--- from Loved by a Wolf

A Chapter by The Invisible Girl
"

We find out of who took Sophie! O.o

"
                Chapter 13

            "Sophie! Where are you?" I heard Shane's voice screaming in my mind. I tried to open my eyes but my eyelids felt like they were being held down by weights. "Sophie!" My arms felt like they were being restraint to something. I tried to lift my head but every time I tried I got dizzy. I can feel Shane was very scared and mad. "Where are you?" I heard his voice echo in my mind. He sounded like he was crying. If only I could open my eyes. 

"SOPHIE!" 

"Shane." I whispered.

"Why can't I protect you?" It was the last thing I heard from Shane before he left my mind. 

"Shane." Out of now where I felt my eyelids flutter. Come on Sophie you can do it. I continued to force my eyes to open. Slowly but surely I opened my eyes to a stone cell. It was a dim lit room with the lamp as an only light source. In front of me was a metal door, which would be my escape. I tried to stand up, but my legs were tied up to something. My head felt like a hundred pounds as I looked down to see chains strapping my feet and arms down on the chair. I tried to jerk my hand and feet out, but all I was doing was cutting my skin. I didn't care I had to get out of here. Soon my legs and arms were turning red. 

"Sophie, stop. You are hurting yourself." a voice said from the right. I slowly turn my head to see Andrei chained to the wall. 

"Andrei! What are you doing here?" Andrei's face was streaked with cuts and bruises. What did that creep did to him? 

"I see that my rebel has woken up." I looked over to see a Vlad standing in the doorway who was smiling at me. He was wearing a dress shirt and jeans. His hair looked more combed. It was Vlad who snuck up behind me! 

 I looked at him in disbelief. He was just a scrawny guy. How could he take down Andrei?

"Hello, Sophie. Not so awesome anymore,huh?." Roxana came behind Vlad. Roxana was wearing a black cocktail dress with red stilettos. She had a evil grin on her face as she walked around me like I was her prey. "Poor, poor Shane. Without you in the picture. I'll be the one by his side comforting him. Maybe he might realize that he belongs to me." She came to face me. She leaned down so she look me in the eyes and said," What you going to do about that?" 

I know what I'm going to do. I smiled and spit at her. 

"Ew! You got spit all over my makeup." 

"Your welcome." I smiled. Roxana's face turned a bright red. As she was walkig away she paused and stormed over to me to slam her red stiletto heels on my bare foot. 

"B***h!" She growled.

I bit my lip to hid back a scream. The pain was unbearable since I had no shoes. I felt the skin on my lip break and the taste of blood on my tongue. I felt a wet streak go down my cheek from my tears. Roxana smiled and puffed herself out content on my pain. She took her heel from my foot and walked out of the room. Before she left she said to Vlad, "She's all yours."

"Excellent." A creep, perverted grin came on his face as he closed the door behind Roxana.

"Why are you doing this?" I choked after I spit the blood out of my mouth.

"Because. I mean...well look at me. I'm just a scrawny guy right. Now one cares about me. Who will a guy like me?" Vlad snaked his way over to me. He grabbed my hair and began smelling it.

"Then why is Andrei here?" Vlad fist clenched on my hair.

"You know why?" He let go of my hair and stomped over to Andrei who look like he was about to go unconscious. "Because guys like him," Vlad kicked him in the stomach," like to beat up on guys like me." Vlad grabbed Andrei's hair to pull him up, so he could punch him right back down to the cement floor.

"Stop! Leave him alone. Can't you see he can barely open his eyes." I screamed. Andrei groaned and went into a fetal position.

"Good." Vlad spit at Andrei and drew his attention back to me. His perverted smile came back. "What shall I do with you, sweetie?" He grabbed my arms too hard which made me wince. He looked down at my red, dry arm. 

"Tsk. Tsk. You are all bruised up. I need to you to feel comfortable here. This is your new home." 

"This isn't my home! My home is with Shane."

"I think we should keep that cute mouth shut before I do something I will regret doing." Vlad kissed me on the forehead and walked behind me to get something thing. He came back with  a roll of duck tape. "Oh this will help." With a screaming rip, Vlad tore the duck tape and placed it over my mouth.

"Lets get this horrible chains off you, but first I need to tie your feet up and then your hands." Vlad unlocked the chains to my feet and carefully tied them together with some rope he got from his pocket. After he finished tying, he unlocked my chains on my arms. He went behind me again to get something. Stupid Vlad he should have tied up my hands. Once, he came back I somehow got all the strength I had to stand up so I could throw a punch at him, but with a supernatural speed he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. 

"You can't get away from me that easily." Vlad laughed.

I mumbled through the tape and hit his back but I was too weak. My hits were probably equivalent to someone poking him. Vlad walked behind the chair to throw me on a bed. I tried to scream through the tape, but all that came out were mumbles. I thrashed my arms around, but Vlad grabbed them and pinned them downabove me. I was scared. What was he going to do to me?

"Shh..All you going to do is hurt yourself. Now I'm going to tie your arms together, before you hurt yourself." Very slowly and calmly he tied my wrist together with the rope. "See its all going to perfect. You'll see."

He brought his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes and shook my head around. Vlad quickly ripped the tape off my mouth and before I could scream his lips pressed into mine. It was like when Matt kissed me but ten times worst. I tried to shake him off of me, but it made it worst. Vlad forced my mouth to open, and I felt his tongue in my mouth. I felt tears streaming down my face. I was shaking in fear and sadness. Vlad removed his lips and started to kiss my neck and cheek. His kisses trailed down my neck around my shoulder and up my arm to my bruises. Once again he went back to my lips. I was burning all over. It felt like I was in hell. He soon started to kiss my neck. I soon felt his hand playing at the hem of my shirt.

Noticing that nothing was covering my mouth I cried, "Please, stop!" It only came out as a hoarse whisper.

"Why?" He said while he kissed my neck, "Don't you like it?"

"No, you are hurting me. We weren't meant for each other." Vlad stop kissing me and within a second  his hand came in contact with my cheek.

"We were meant for each other. Even if you like it or not. Once the ritual  is complete. You will be mine forever!" Vlad then stomped out the door and slammed it shut.

          What ceremony? I was still shaking all over and scared. I never felt so violated until today.

"Oh, Shane. Please, find me. It's Vlad..he hurt me..Come.." My eyelids felt very heavy again. But before I fell asleep I heard Shane's comforting voice in my mind saying, "I'm coming, my love. I will find you. I'm so sorry. I love you, Sophie." I fell asleep hearing Shane's loving voice saying my name over and over again.

 


© 2013 The Invisible Girl


Author's Note

The Invisible Girl
Yay, I'm done with this horrible chapter! I wish I didn't have to do that to Sophie and Andrei..:(

But anyway what you guys think?

1. Was it rushing??
2. Enough Details?
3. Errors...I know they are there >:)
4. What you'll think will happen next?
5. And what the heck is the ritual about? O.o

Next chapter..will be up...actually I'm not sure when lol
but I'm going to change it up a bit...its going to be in Shane's view!

Thanks again for reading!!! You guys rock!!! XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Vlad is SICK. I wonder what the ritual is

Posted 10 Years Ago


Put the next chapter up soon!!!!! That ritual will kill Shane and Sophie's chances for love!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Chapter 15 is up! :) Hope you enjoy reading it!
Dominique

11 Years Ago

Yes!!!!!!!
Wow that was an intense chapter! Incredible! I felt violated just reading it! Now those two are some bad guys to hate! What's the ritual? Hurry Shane!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

You'll find out soon. :) Gad you enjoyed it well except the part were Vlad was hurting her.
OMG! That jerk can burn in hell!
NOTHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO ANDRIE!
And Shane! Get there quick!!!
LOVED IT!

PS: The ritual is about making Sophie Vlad's forever so she wont be with anyone else... Like claiming or mating her.. I've learned about fiction werewolves by reading so much about them! >:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

No problem ^^ and please do... Desperate people here!
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

lol!
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

;)
ugggghhhhh why do you do this to me????????!!!!!!!!!! I can't take it! poor Sophie!!!!! stupid Vlad I wanna kick his butt!! Next chapter ASAP!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Don't worry as I said to everyone else. Vlad will be punished! >:) Mwahh!! I'll try to get the next .. read more
AlwaysCasey

11 Years Ago

soon like tomorrow? Or this weekend?
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Maybe this weekend...I'm not sure when. :)
Kill Vlad!!!!!!! I will enjoy watching Shane beat him up. XD I think this was a very good chapter,and I need more as soon as possible!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Vlad will be punished soon. >:) And Roxana too. I will work as fast as I can on the next chapter. :D.. read more
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

^-^ lol
Oh wow thats absolutely amazing how you are able to draw suspense and make us feel for the characters as well. This was an awesome chapter.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Really?! Thanks :D I've been having trouble making things more detailed. Glad my hard work payed off.. read more
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! More! More!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Hahaha! I'm working on it! :) lol
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Yay :))
Shane's P.O.V is next? Yay! :D

Vlad and Roxanna need to go somewhere and die. I am really ticked off.

How dare they do that do poor innocent Sophie??!! >:O

Hurry it up, Shane!! >.<

Next chapter ASAP!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Don't worry Roxana and Vlad will get what they deserve! Mwahh!! >:) I'll write the next chap soon.
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

:)
This chapter was intense!!!!! Vlad is such creep and I cannot stand Roxana! Someone needs to give that girl a swift slap to the face! You had great descriptions! I really got a feel for how terrified Sophie was with Vlad. The ritual sounds creepy, I bet it's going to be something to force Sophie to marry him. I hope Shane busts in in the next chapter, frees Andrei, and they both start a ruckus :) Can't wait to see Shane's view! Awesome job!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

I know, but don't worry Roxana and Vlad will be punished soon enough! MWAHH! lol Thanks!
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

Ahhh can't wait!!! XD

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

685 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 8, 2013
Last Updated on January 10, 2013


Author

The Invisible Girl
The Invisible Girl

Gumdrop Forest, Candy Land :P



About
I always had a passion for writing. Though I'm not the best writer, I always put my readers first. I hope whenever you read my work that you will enjoy it. So share, rate and review my stuff and i.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 30 Chapter 30

A Chapter by The Fallen


Chapter 32 Chapter 32

A Chapter by The Fallen