Chapter 2 (Sophie)

Chapter 2 (Sophie)

A Chapter by The Invisible Girl

~Sophie~

The room was dark, but that didn't matter to me anymore. "Shane" I yelled out into the darkness. There was utter and complete silence as my voice echoed through the darkness. There had to be a way out of this room I thought. So I took a step forward and began walking into the darkness.

"Sophie." I heard my name echo in a whisper.

"Shane?" I ran into the direction I thought it was coming from.

"Sophie." The echo came from the opposite side of me, so I changed course. Soon the darkness was echoing my name over and over. I covered my ears and screamed in agony.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Sophie," the voice was right behind me. I spun around to see Vlad smiling down at me.

"You can't get rid of me that easily."  I screamed and flung my arms around.

"Sophie, wake up!" My eyes jerked open to see Shane looking at me worriedly.

"He's back! He was coming after me." I shook and threw myself in Shane's arms.

"Don't worry. He's dead remember?" Shane said comfortably while he stroked my hair.

I quivered as I remember that I caused his death.

"Don't worry. We don't have to look to the past anymore. We need to look towards the future of our new life together. He grabbed my hand and played with my ring. We were newly wed. I can still remember my regular wedding and the werewolf bonding ritual.

"I love you Mr. Vlasimirescu." I smiled up at his beautiful face.

"I love you too, Mrs. Vlasimirescu." Shane brought his lips to my in a sweet, soft kiss. I wonder what my adoptive parents would think of this?

Soon, there was an aggravated knock on our door.

"Is it safe to come in?" Andrei's mocking voice came from the other side.

"Yes," Shane and I said in unison.

Andrei slammed the door open. Andrei's face was beet red like he been running all over the country. Andrei's life really changed from when we were kidnapped by Vlad. Andrei was accepted back into the Pack again. Andrei was more older looking for his age of twenty-three, and acted more sarcastic to keep his spirits up.

"What's wrong Andrei?" Shane asked as he straightened up with a more stern look on his face.

"One of the Council members was found dead. He was murdered."

"Who did it?" Shane asked as he clenched his hand in a fist tight by his side.

I felt a growl, and a feeling a vengefulness in myself.  I looked at Shane in concern.

"I feel it too. It will eventually fade off." Shane held my hand.

"You wouldn't believe who did it." Andrei stopped to catch his breath," It was a Demon." His face was a look of hatred and anger.

I gasped. Demons existed?

Shane answered my question in my mind. "Unfortunately yes. All supernatural beings have promised to never harm or enter the land of another. At first there had been a few casualties, but soon it became silent. All contact to other supernatural beings was lost."

"So like there are angels, vampires, fairies, and unicorns?"

"Yeah, but lots of the beings have died off from the Great War in the early 17th century."

"Shane, that not all I have to say." Andrei's face started to turn pale, "Your father has also declared war on the Demon Kingdom."

"What," Shane roared." Is he really that stupid? Does he know how many lives will be at stake? And I'm not talking about our Pack, but the human world." Shane paused and growled, "Where is he?" 


© 2013 The Invisible Girl


Author's Note

The Invisible Girl
So what you think?
Is there going to be an altercation between Shane and his father?
Will Shane convince his father to call off the War??
Did the Demon purposely kill a Pack member??

So many question! O.o lol
Thanks again for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Holy his father is in for it and pore Andrei he should be happy and look 23

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Ur welcome
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

:)
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

:p
Ooooh... I love this collaboration! You and Fallen are doing an amazing job bringing both of your incredible worlds together :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Yay! :D
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

XD lol
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

:)
LOVED IT!!!!!!! I've been waiting who knows how long for it, and now I'm happy! XD And I love that they got married. *squeals* Amazing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

I don't care! I still loved it. XD
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

LOL! XD Well, then I'm glad! :) Can't wait for you to read The Fallen's chapter which we will be pos.. read more
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

I know. I feel the same way.
Loved it! And omggggg Sophie and Shane are married!?!?! Love it :) Shane and his father are definitely going to throw down and Shane and Sophie are going to get caught in the middle of it all. Shane's father will probably just get mad at Shane and do what he wants anyway. I wonder if someone else is framing it to make it look like a demon killed the pack member just to start a war....hmmm. This was awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter! XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

You'll find out more in Loved by a Wolf..:) Which btw I'm working on right now! lol Thanks for readi.. read more
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

Yay!!! Post it soon! I have to see what happens to Vlad :)
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

XD Okay! lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 17, 2013
Last Updated on January 18, 2013


Author

The Invisible Girl
The Invisible Girl

Gumdrop Forest, Candy Land :P



About
I always had a passion for writing. Though I'm not the best writer, I always put my readers first. I hope whenever you read my work that you will enjoy it. So share, rate and review my stuff and i.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 28 Chapter 28

A Chapter by The Fallen