Prologue: The Dream

Prologue: The Dream

A Chapter by The Invisible Girl
"

This is a rough draft!!!!

"

The Dream

         Everything was just a black mist, as I walked through an evening fog. I felt nothing on my bare feet. It was like I was floating in space. Soon at the end of the mist I started to smell the saltiness of a sea. I heard the waves crashing on the rocky cliffs. I felt the million grains of sand beneath my feet. The wind blew into my curly brown hair. I open my eyes to a real beach. From the rocky cliffs came screams of seagulls making their nest. I see a pelican scooping up a big fish. Where was I? This was like no other beach in Acropolis that I have ever been too. Baby sea turtles started their waddle to the ocean. A bright light flashed into my eyes and then it went away. I turned around and to my wander I see a strange building with a rotating light source. Watching it twirl around I heard a voice yelling. Up on the sand dunes was a frighten mother bursting in tears, "Someone save my little boy!! Help! He is drowning!"

My eyes wondered out in sea as I see a boy bobbing up and down as the waves crashed on top of him. There was no one around to answer the boys cry except me.

Without a second thought I dived into the cold water and swam against the stormy waves. The water sent cold chills down my body. My muscles began to tense up as I swam harder against the current. The boy seemed to get farther and farther away as I tried to swim closer to him. On the shore the mother's desperate screams echoed in my ear, "Save him! He all I got left! This can't be happening!" With all my strength, I pushed through the strong current and grabbed the boy right when he started to fall back down. The boy was no older than twelve. He had blonde hair that covered his beautiful green eyes. He looked at me like I was an angel. He tried to say something, but he was so exhausted that he started to fall into unconsciousness. I shook him and said reassuringly, "I know you are tired, but you have to stay awake. Come on! Help me swim us to shore." The boy looked at me when he heard my voice. I threw the little boy up above the water as another huge wave crashed on top of us. Water shot up my nose and I kicked upward to a coughing fit. "Come on! We have to go before we both drown." I grabbed his forearm and started to kick toward the shore. The boy started to follow my lead and started to kick his feet. Once we got to the shore, I crawled away from the water and laid down exhausted. The little boy instead ran to his mother who was crying tears of joy. "Momma! Momma! Did you see that girl helped me from drowning?" The mother looked at her son and gazed over the shore. Her eyes met mine but she didn't say thank you.

"Darling what do you mean? Nobody is here. You swam back by yourself."

"But Momma, there was a girl. She saved my life."

"It must have been your guardian angel." She bent down to kiss his head, "Let's go you are cold to the bone."

The mother ushered her boy to follow her, but he looked at me and smiled. And with a faint whisper I heard him say, "Thank you my beautiful guardian angel." The boy and the mother left in this strange moving vehicle. I sighed and looked up at the sky to see the millions of stars beginning to appear. Why did only the boy see me but not the mother? If only I was an angel, but I wasn't I was the opposite of that. And if that boy truly knew who I was he would have screamed and hid behind his mother. I sighed and smelt ash for underneath me. I quickly stood up to see a black hole was forming under me.

"It is time to go, Kimora!" A voice from within the black hole growled. "You have done plenty enough to ruin my agenda and for that you must pay the ultimate price." From the black hole, a huge arm grabbed my ankle and pulled me down into the dark hole. I screamed and clawed at the sand but it melted within my fingers. The voice laughed evilly and sucked the air from my lungs.

I sat up on my bed screaming until I soon noticed that I was back in my room. I sighed in relief. It was all just a nightmare, but a nightmare I have been having for years. Just in different scenes and different times. This time it was back in time. I never found out what the boy's name was. I wonder how old he was now or was he even real? I sighed, and laid back down on my feather-filled pillow. Were these dreams ever going to stop? They better because I have an important mission. I'm still not sure what it is, but I know it will be important to my planet and my people. I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep to wait to hear my important mission before the Elitians.



© 2013 The Invisible Girl


Author's Note

The Invisible Girl
Okay, please tell me if its good or not so I can continue. :) I'm not going to be offended if you say if its stupid or cheesy. Thank you!!! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh very fun! I can't tell what she really is when she wakes up but that is part if the intrigue that makes me want more! Some past/present tense errors and funny to think of a 12 yr old as so little. Otherwise... Great description and haunting! I was picturing everything in a dark cast black and white. Perhaps a little bit more on the mom wondering how her son made it back so I can tell if she believes what she says about a guardian angel. Really awesome!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Thanks! I'll fix the tenses soon! I knew that it would be a bit sloppy, I just never had the time to.. read more



Reviews

So, That means, "Your an angel!" Ok! I do agree! Even I must gotta be agree! Lol
Now, I can understand how to write chapters...this one only a "Prologue" and this really helped me to clear my doubts how to write "Prologue" or how to start writing books! It's been much helpful to me.
I loved your dream after all, you've saved a life there in your dream and which shows a sign of an angel that you are.

Keep up the awesome work!

Posted 10 Years Ago


This was great:) You have a good imagination:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

Thanks!! Glad you enjoyed it!! :D
RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

I really wish ud post more:) If you do let me know please:)
The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

Yep! Will do :)
I love it!! CONTINUE!!! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh very fun! I can't tell what she really is when she wakes up but that is part if the intrigue that makes me want more! Some past/present tense errors and funny to think of a 12 yr old as so little. Otherwise... Great description and haunting! I was picturing everything in a dark cast black and white. Perhaps a little bit more on the mom wondering how her son made it back so I can tell if she believes what she says about a guardian angel. Really awesome!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Thanks! I'll fix the tenses soon! I knew that it would be a bit sloppy, I just never had the time to.. read more
No it is not stupid or cheesy. I enjoyed it and think you have wonderful talent. Please continue!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Really?!?! Yay! That really means a lot to me! :)
Traci

11 Years Ago

Yes really! I found it to be a very intriguing write and you have natural talent. Now you must find.. read more
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

I will I promise!!!! :)
i thought it was good im not a fann of love and compasion type stuff but i did like the ending

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Thanks!!
deaths calling

11 Years Ago

youre welcome
Good, me I am a lover of this style of story. I will send you a note.

Posted 11 Years Ago


It's very interesting can't wait for more

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Thanks!!!! Glad you liked it!
Ohh i love this!! I WANT MORE >.

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Thanks XD I'm sooo glad you liked it!!!

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

591 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 25, 2013
Last Updated on March 5, 2013


Author

The Invisible Girl
The Invisible Girl

Gumdrop Forest, Candy Land :P



About
I always had a passion for writing. Though I'm not the best writer, I always put my readers first. I hope whenever you read my work that you will enjoy it. So share, rate and review my stuff and i.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 28 Chapter 28

A Chapter by The Fallen