The Realization---Loved by a Wolf

The Realization---Loved by a Wolf

A Chapter by The Invisible Girl
"

Still debating the title of this chapter! :)

"
Chapter 17

I woke up with a jolt when my alarm clock when off. I quickly turned it off so it wouldn't wake Shane. I looked to my side to see Shane still sleeping. I brushed his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. I looked around my room and see the moonlight shining through my curtains. I smiled as I jumped out of bed and threw my curtains open to reveal a beautiful full moon. I soaked it's rays and I felt my wolf purr in happiness. I looked at my clock to see it was 11:30. Soon I will transform into my wolf. I quickly went to my dresser and pulled out some old sweats and a tank.

             I went into my bathroom and locked the door behind me. As I began to take of my shorts a chuckle filled the room. I jerked my pants up and opened the door thinking that Shane would be standing there. To my surprise he was still in bed sleeping. I sighed. I closed the bathroom door again. I guess Shane was trying to scare me. Well it wasn't working. After changing my pants, I lifted my shirt and again the laughter came but it grew louder. I looked up in my mirror and I see something in the distant behind me. I looked back and see just my light blue wall. I looked back at the mirror and see Vlad staring at me. His eyes trailed from my head to my feet. I choked on a scream not wanting to wake Shane up.

"My, you look so delicious," he soon started licking his lips. I was sure I was going to puke. "You freak! Get out of my head!" I hissed thinking my mind was playing tricks on me. 

 "Why should I? I've missed you." 

 "You are sick." I growled.

 Vlad sighed and leaned against the mirror," Only sick in love." 

This can't be real. He is dead. He is dead.

" Do I look dead to you?" 

His hand came out of the mirror and reach out to me. His hand lightly touched my hair. I gasped and backed up into the wall. I tried pinching myself, but he was still there. 

"Come on. For old time sake, come over and give me a kiss. I know you liked it before." Vlad smiled.

  I couldn't handle it. I had to get him out of my head. I felt my wolf urging to come out and attack this freak. But I knew it would only wake up Shane. Then Vlad start making kissing noises, I blanked. My head felt dizzy and my feet were wobbling like a newborn calf. I slowly stood up, and growled, " I said SHUT UP!" 

 I punched the mirror, shattering Vlad and the glass with it. I felt a sharp pain as small bits of glass impaled my knuckles. I didn't care because Vlad was gone for now. I fell to the ground. Vlad's laughter continued echoed in my ears. 

            I heard a crushing sound as Shane forced the door open. I didn't look at him just looking down at the shards of glasses in my fist. Shane knelt down and pulled me in his embrace. I started to cry. Shane never said a word as he just held me. Soon he grabbed my hand and he pulled each shard of glass. Each one he pulled out he would kiss the spot of where it was embalmed in my skin. Shane helped me up and quietly said, " Lets go take a walk." 

            After I got changed, we went outside. Shane held my hand tightly leading me away from the village. "Shane, " I said as I stopped him, " What's wrong with me?" 

"Nothing is wrong with you." He said as he brushed a strand of hair away from my face.

 "Then why do I keep seeing Vlad?" Shane sighed and ran his fingers in his hair. 

"It's because of Vlad's blood." 

" What do you mean, " I asked. I grabbed his hand and continued to walk.



 "When you do blood rites with your mate, your connection to them is stronger even when they die. Vlad's blood is in you......he will be with you in your mind until you either complete the ritual or redo it." Wait. Vlad will be with me until I die!

            I felt light headed and Shane supported me up. "Shane, I need to get rid of him."

 "We will." Shane turned me around to hug me, but when I saw his face I saw Vlad. I shrieked and fell down.

 "Sophie!" Vlad came towards me. I moved backward and my hand got stabbed by a sharp rock. I felt blood start to flow from my wound.

I covered my face," Get away from me! Get away from me!" I felt Vlad's hands pry my hands open, but this time it was Shane. 

 "It's me! Sophie, it's me. Shane."



             I felt tears fall down my face," I thought..you looked like..." 

Shane embraced me and shushed me," I know. I know." I cried into his shoulder but then I realized I was bleeding. Shane could suck my blood and get rid of Vlad. I pulled away from him and gave him my hand. 

" Shane drink my blood, and I'll drink yours! We can get rid of him now!" 

Shane quickly stood up," I can't."

"You have to! Please he is going to kill me!" 

"You don't understand!" Shane fiercely ran his fingers in his hair. 

"Why won't you! I love you, Shane! I don't want to hurt you!" 

Shane sighed, You won't hurt me." 

Why will he not drink my blood? We are mates. He does love me?

 "Don't you love me?" I asked out loud.  

Shane stroked my hair softly, " I love you more than you can imagine." 

I smiled, "Then why can't we do it? It's a full moon?" I brought my hand to him, but Shane pushed it away. 

            "Sophie, I'm sorry. I can't. You don't understand." He groaned and yelled, "  Every time I try to protect you I end up hurting you?" Shane leaned against a tree and fell to the ground. I stood there stunned at his response. "Every time...I protect you, you end up getting hurt. Like when I didn't save you quick enough from the mountain lion, and  when I embarrassed you when I beat up Matt. When I took you out on our date, and I risked your parents lives. When I brought you to my pack, you got kidnapped by Vlad, and now I can't protect you from him."



             I sat down beside him and held his hand. I laid my head on his shoulder and said," Shane, you saved me from a mountain lion, you saved me from ever getting harass, and you saved me from being killed by taking me out to dinner."



"Trust me Sophie, I would love to be closer to you. But I can't. Not yet." Shane whispered.

 My heart leapt at his words.  I stood up and held my hands out to him, "Come on, we still need to do our night run." 

Shane grabbed my hands and pulled himself up. His hands wrapped around my waist brought me closer to him. He looked down and smiled, "Sophie, I love you. I promise I'll be a better boyfriend." I smiled and let my wolf transform. I shook my silver fur and stretched out my paws. I nipped Shane at the shoulder and howled," If you love me so much, lets see if you can catch me!" 

           

I ran off into the woods letting all wolf senses kick in. I could see everything in front of me even in the darkness. I heard Shane running after me in his wolf form. He was breathing hard since I could run faster than him. It was hard to see him since he's fur is pitch black, but I could see his abnormal blue eyes behind me. I squealed inside when I saw his blue eyes coming closer. I ran faster than ever before. The trees went past me in blurs of dark green, but then I realized that Shane was not behind me. I screeched to a stop and looked all around me. Shane was nowhere in sight. 

"Shane?" I howled out. My reply was the wind, and an owl hooting in a distance. Did I lose him? Should I go back and look for him? I lifted my nose in the air, but a playful growl caught my attention. From the brush, Shane jumped at me making me fall over. He playfully nipped my ear and laughed, "Gotta ya." 

I growled, "You cheater" I jumped up and charged at him. Shane reared up and again pushed me back to the ground. 

"Sweetie, you maybe be faster and bigger than me, but you are not strong as me..yet."

I stood up and shook the dirt and dead leaves from my fur. Shane laughed and lead me to a meadow. The meadow would probably look beautiful with the sun up with flowers of all colors blooming in the spring. He laid down on a soft patch of grass and I curled up beside him. I looked up to the sky. The sky was so clear. I could see all the stars and the moon was brightly shining down on us. Shane started humming a lullaby. 

I smiled, "One day, I want to my wedding to be here under the stars." 

I heard Shane's heart beat faster. I looked up to see him looking down at me. 

He smiled, "And it will be." 

Wait was he proposing to me? Was he suggesting that he would? I can't think straight. I know and I accepted that I'm Shane's mate, but I'm eighteen. I always thought marriage at eighteen was and is too young.  But Shane is my soul mate, and he is here right next to me. I love him with all my heart, why wouldn't I want to marry him. 

I was glad that I was in my wolf form so Shane doesn't see I'm blushing. I glanced back up, "Shane, I..." 

Echoing above the trees came a low howl. Shane stood up quickly and howled back. A few second later the low howl replied back to Shane. 

"Shane, what's going on?" I asked confusingly. 
Shane slowly looked down and replied with a smile, "Your father is here." 


© 2013 The Invisible Girl


Author's Note

The Invisible Girl
Hey!
Sorry it took forever to publish this. But here it is!
What do you guys think?
I personally think it not that great....I'm losing my inspiration to continue writing this book...but I know I have to finish strong since I'm this far in the book! lol

So questions:
Is wedding bells ringing in the future?
What will Sophie's father like?

Please tell me if there is any errors (cuz even with editing it 12 times I always miss them)
plus, if I'm lacking in detail. I'm trying to work hard on putting more detail in my books.

Thanks for reading!!!
Hope to have the next chapter out soon. :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A few minor grammar errors, but :3 it was awesome regardless

I wonder why Shane says he can't do the ritual with her, I am really curious...

And her having to see Vlad all her life...Thats pure torture, I feel so bad for her...

I can see wedding bells ring for them in the future, for they both do love eachother.
And her father, I am really curious as to what he will be like

Anyways awesome chapter, I think you added lots of description, and you betterrr finish this :3 Cuzzz it's awesome1

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I want to see the father!!!!! Lol. Great chapter. At least we know there is a solution to the Vlad visions now :P

Posted 10 Years Ago


Rhea752

10 Years Ago

Lol i thought there was another chapter!!!! Quick!!! Write more!!! :P
The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

Haha! I'm trying! :) So glad you liked my book! :)
I'm sure that they will get married...!!! They HAVE to cuz they are like my favorite book couple EVERZ!!!! :D

I'm kinda nervous for them to meet her father but at the same time he seems nice :3

A few grammar errors here and there, like: Shane laughed and softly leaded me to a meadow.
It should be: Shane laughed and softly LEAD me to a meadow. :)

Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one cuz this one was awesome!!!! :3 And I really hope Vlad gets out of her head soon... >.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A few minor grammar errors, but :3 it was awesome regardless

I wonder why Shane says he can't do the ritual with her, I am really curious...

And her having to see Vlad all her life...Thats pure torture, I feel so bad for her...

I can see wedding bells ring for them in the future, for they both do love eachother.
And her father, I am really curious as to what he will be like

Anyways awesome chapter, I think you added lots of description, and you betterrr finish this :3 Cuzzz it's awesome1

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

MORE PLEASE!!!!! There were a few grammatical errors but not many I loved it anyway!
Great writing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

Thanks! Will post more soon! :)
AlwaysCasey

10 Years Ago

Okie dokie
The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

:)
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nuff said. XD Everything was great. I am so curious about how Shane is going to help Sophie get Vlad out of her head. I need more! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

Thanks!!!!!! :) The next chapter will reveal some shocking news! :O Hopefully I can write it and pub.. read more
Dark Rider

10 Years Ago

Me too! I can't wait for it!
The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

^-^
Great chapter! The scene is the bathroom with Vlad... So super creepy! Yikes! And each time she sees him is so creepy! Shane is sweet but he better have a better excuse than ' I'm not ready yet' for not drinking her blood and expunging Vlad yet! And woah, her parents are here! The real ones or those who raised her... Must be the real ones. Anyway, keep going! There are a lot of grammar errors with tense going from past to present. Also, try to avoid starting so many sentences with "I"... One way is to remove all the " I looked/saw" and just describe what she sees.

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much! I will work on that right now! And yes, it's her biological father. :) it's going.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

548 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 1, 2013
Last Updated on May 23, 2013


Author

The Invisible Girl
The Invisible Girl

Gumdrop Forest, Candy Land :P



About
I always had a passion for writing. Though I'm not the best writer, I always put my readers first. I hope whenever you read my work that you will enjoy it. So share, rate and review my stuff and i.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 30 Chapter 30

A Chapter by The Fallen