To whom it may concern

To whom it may concern

A Story by CosminDZS
"

An open letter to my readers

"

If one hundred people read my work I will be satisfied with the thought. Many years ago a readership of one hundred persons would have been remarkable. Something Milton, Shelley, or Keats would be proud of. “Wow my words have been repeated in the minds of one hundred others”, what more could one ask for? We write, so that we may ask ourselves “is this all of me on this page” and if it is, will you, the reader indulge in the thought that “you and I are not so different”. Whatever comes out on the page is there so that others can feel it is their own. The words I put together were taught to me by others, so that you might find something of value within them.

My sincerest thanks for the kind comments and the open hearts, the responses I have received is beyond what I have hoped for.   

© 2014 CosminDZS


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I just love this! I thought it was so nice to read! Short sweet and to the point but still with character. Absolutely wonderful.

Posted 10 Years Ago


How very nice my friend.


Scott

Posted 10 Years Ago


Oh to have 100 readers! Thought provoking and heartfelt :) x

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 31, 2014
Last Updated on January 31, 2014
Tags: letter, thanks, poetry

Author

CosminDZS
CosminDZS

Canada



About
anti-hero and certified mad scientist University of Waterloo - Physics and Astronomy undergraduate more..

Writing