sad

sad

A Poem by Personne
"

i just need to write when I'm down because it helps.

"

i am sad.


i have lost a person to a dream and that dream was shattered by a reality that perseveres relentlessly for my hopeless heart. or should i say hopeful? so hopeful it’s hopeless because the reality is a pattern but so are my dreams. but these patterns are opposites that hate the other.


i am really sad.


i wanted something that i didn’t know i wanted so badly. was it all a fictitious thing? did i make an elaborate unreality that i put too much faith in? did i think too much about the simplicities? i guess i did because now you love someone else and you never loved me. i have to move on from nothingness.


i am really really sad.


and i’m sorry. i’m so sorry that i put so much hope on you, even if you didn’t know. i’m sorry for the burden i placed on you, and i’m sorry for the way i will sometimes act towards you because of this. i will sometimes be angry for no reason because you hurt me by simply existing. and i’m so sorry for this because i can’t explain it because that would hurt even worse. because you can’t fix it. because you love someone else. and you will never. ever. love me.


i am just really…really sad.

© 2015 Personne


Author's Note

Personne
punctuation and capitalization was intentional, just so ya know

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on October 11, 2015
Last Updated on October 11, 2015
Tags: sad, unrequited, love, unrequited love, heartbreak, heartache, dream, unreality

Author

Personne
Personne

About
Hello! I hope you are well and thank you for visiting my page! Call me Personne. A disclaimer here: I'm 18 now, going on 19, and I'm in college. 99% of my writing on here is from middle school and .. more..

Writing
CAGED CAGED

A Book by Personne