The Path Of Right Action

The Path Of Right Action

A Story by Zeref
"

Karma-Yoga is a path which is followed by everyone but not understood. Lord Krishna explained sacrifice in context with action. Path of idealism can be searched by the right action.

"
Should one follow the action or wisdom?

This question has many answers to it. Universe believes in us for we will perform our action but action bondages our soul forever, thus encasing our wisdom. Action sometimes gives a path for desire which is very obsessive and appeals to human. Without wisdom, our mind cannot fight desire and loses control of the senses. Senses are said to be powerful, mind is yet more powerful. Also, intellect beats mind, but universe is always ahead of everything as it paves the way for us to step. Losing control of even the inferior senses stop us in our path and baffle us forever. Action, when performed should always pertain or breed what is necessary. Action is loved by universe and it starts giving illusions to us and thus we are fettered. Whilst performing action we have to choose either a sacrifice or the sin (desire itself). Sacrifice leads us to the true teachings of universe and to the hidden hints  for The Path of Karma-Yoga or The Path of Right Action.

The ignorant think of becoming inactive in order to drive away the want of desire. Absolute inactivity perishes the imperishable soul and it vanishes into absolute nothingness which is darkness. The soul itself becomes negative as it has gone against the universe or has spun its wheel in the opposite direction. Ignorance of both wisdom and action is surely what one might not seem to be happy with. Thus people end up losing their senses as it provides them pseudo-satisfaction and fiction(Fiction here denotes realism as when talking about idealism, realism is actually nothing but the illusions of the world that puzzle us to remain in them and never be free). The path of Right Action is the path that one should follow by sacrificing the rewards that might be presented after the completion of action and the attachments he has with the universe and the ones living in it. The one who sacrifices all and is left with pure control of senses is the one who can now take the path of wisdom along with the action. Sacrificing desire is the hardest part of all. Attachments are a part of life but universe tells us to refuse attachments. Actually, universe tells us to respect attachments and never to mourn on losing them or never show pride on achieving them. Idealism is the path of true happiness , it never makes one sad but puts him through struggle on the hand. Karma is something we must abide by, but without wisdom it can never lead us into the deep thoughts of universe.

Sometimes it also seems that universe is so silent. The nature around us. The power that controls us all is inactive. Is it though? If the universe becomes inactive then the soul would become inactive and the universe, whose responsibility is to pave path would eventually fall and there would be no path to follow. Does that means that universe is still active but why? Why is universe then showing way to us when it hasn't even reached idealism itself? More precisely, the one who is wise should never tell the ignorant what to follow and what not to but set a way or just become an example to follow for them and let them find their own path. The destination of the wise, the universe, the ignorant and everything else (even nothingness and darkness itself) is same but the path is different. Universe has reached idealism. Each thing can only be observed when we have reached there. Some things can just be experienced and not told. Idealism is one of those. Learning from universe is all we have to do. Desire is an enemy that is created by universe and is destroyed by what it teaches us. When it is destroyed the way becomes more clear but still is a long one. Idealism is far but The Path Of Right Action or Karma-Yoga can be found by sacrifice. All is for idealism.

© 2020 Zeref


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What a deep talk!! I wonder how you write and how can you even think of these! Literally amazing dude! Cha gaye tussi!!!☺️

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zeref

3 Years Ago

Thanks a lot. Its just reading books and all that lead me to think. Although I think Its not that aw.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
1 Review
Added on April 21, 2020
Last Updated on April 21, 2020
Tags: #thinking, #human, #perfection, #spirituality, #pathofaction, #karma, #peace, #philosophy, #illusions, #discover, #wisdom, #idealism, #motivation, #bhagawadgita

Author

Zeref
Zeref

Bilaspur, Chattisgarh, India



About
I am almost 18. I have always thought about motivating people. My aim is to be a writer and a motivational speaker. I generally write about achieving idealism. I believe that each human has something .. more..

Writing
Gathering Gathering

A Poem by Zeref


For A Rat For A Rat

A Poem by Zeref