Expectations and Acceptance

Expectations and Acceptance

A Story by Zeref
"

The ratio that will lead you to an ideal state of a relation is 0:1.

"
The most wonderful aspect of life is happiness. We humans hold onto several relations in order to find more happiness and less grief. Thats what life is all about. Without relations we cannot survive. Happiness is pure and truest sacrifice. Grief is born from expectations. Everyone is aware of these phenomena, but what we lack is the power to accept things we know. The state of love is a necessity in a relation. Love leads to happiness and realization of true meaning behind our existence. We expect happiness from relations. But it is the relations, which give us grief to the extent we could never have imagined. So what is wrong with our understanding?

We know each things deep in our minds but ignore it as it reflects the mistakes we have committed and we being selfish creatures deny to accept such thoughts. Acceptance and expectations. These two words are really significant in one's life. Acceptance is necessary for self realization and control over what we expect from others leads to realization of capabilities of individuals who share a bond with us. Expectations and denial are the only two basis of thoughts in any relation. It can be a father-son relation or any other. It doesn't really matter what it is. Expectations will exist and denial will act upon wishes.

Lowering expectations and increasing acceptance will increase the happiness in a relation. The ratio in which the expectations and acceptance are present in a relation decides the nature of relation and dominance of either happiness or grief. Therefore for an ideal relation or Perfection or the path of true love the ratio is- 0:1. Zero expectations and 100% acceptance is necessary for it. And hence it can be clearly said that losing desire and gaining control over your senses is the only way to achieve the ratio of Ideal Relation.

Yet another difference comes into effect for understanding the basis of relation. Obsession and Love. These two words define the level or state of a relationship. Obsession leads to loss of senses and increase in the desire of a human. When a person is experiencing obsession, he/she would never accept anything and try to change the nature of one they share the bond with. Obsession nullifies the power to accept and increases the expectations and therefore it destroys the base of truth in any human.

Destruction is the end of such a relation. Unlike obsession, love defines the truth and gives you the power to lower your expectations. Love gives you hope and belief. It makes you believe in the person you stand with. It makes you wanna change for them and not change them instead to meet what you expect. It is also possible that the person opposite to you would be obsessed and not in love but it will never create a wave in your path because when you achieve the ratio of Ideal Relationship, you feel the truth and act upon what your soul says or in other words you begin to understand spirituality and reason for existence.

You realize your Karma and act upon the path of right action and wait for the universe to show you signs to achieve your dreams. You wake up from reality and understand the reason for pain. You come a step closer to idealism.

Hence, Trying to achieve the ratio 0:1 is an effective way to walk on path of idealism.

© 2020 Zeref


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on July 24, 2020
Last Updated on July 24, 2020
Tags: #perfection, #expectations, #blog, #idealism, #perfectionist, #love, #realism, #read, #thoughts, #acceptance, #philosophy, #philosopher

Author

Zeref
Zeref

Bilaspur, Chattisgarh, India



About
I am almost 18. I have always thought about motivating people. My aim is to be a writer and a motivational speaker. I generally write about achieving idealism. I believe that each human has something .. more..

Writing
Gathering Gathering

A Poem by Zeref


For A Rat For A Rat

A Poem by Zeref