child of the skeleton

child of the skeleton

A Story by ghost writer
"

a skulduggery fanfic. it's only gonna be one shot, and i'm still deciding whether i'm gonna kill him off depending on the reviews i get for this.

"

               Fabian.

 

Fabian Pleasant was not having a pleasant day. Far from it.

 

The walls of the house were blasted open, fire and air streaming in through contusions as wide as his head. He took a deep breath, the air whooshing out of his mouth into his palm, where a small lingering spark burst into flame. Without further ado, he slammed the fireball over his head, and felt the magically charged fire blast slam into the cement wall he was hiding behind. With satisfaction, he noted several charred skeletons.

 

Fabian Pleasant was an orphan. His father was dead, his mother had been vaporized in the original attacks, and both his siblings were dead. All he had was his magic, a rifle, and his wits.

© 2011 ghost writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Is there more to this??? I would love to read it. I feel like im left hanging ;)

Posted 12 Years Ago


nice work, you've got me interested as well. it is quite short though, so i guess it'll be good if you extended this one. nice job!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


hmmm im interested. Will there be more to come?

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 2, 2011
Last Updated on January 2, 2011

Author

ghost writer
ghost writer

singapore, singpore(duh), Singapore



About
i am singaporean, about 168-170 cm tall, i look really nerdy, and am omitted/ teased about most stuff, and am totally clueless about 80% of the time. i love the following bands linkin park, daugh.. more..

Writing
Tape 1 Tape 1

A Chapter by ghost writer



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by ghost writer