Chat Room Lover

Chat Room Lover

A Story by crazylady
"

Erotic short story about two people's internet relationship

"
Tapping away on the keyboard Abby left another message, the third that day. It had now been a full 36 hours since she had heard from Marc. Not long she rationalized but they had never gone this long without a message. From that very first conversation on the webchat community there had been a connection between them. They had chatted away for hours learning about each other. For her it had been an escape. Being confined to the house after surgery she had found life hard and Marc became her link to outside, her friend, then as the months passed her online lover. Strange how you could fall in love and have a relationship with someone you had never met, someone hundreds of miles away. For Abby this was the most bizarre thing about the whole situation, but after hours with no contact it felt like her heart would explode if she didn't hear from him soon.
Peeling through the silence the door chime bought her sharply back from her thoughts. Sullenly moving towards the door Abby glanced at her reflection as she went. Pale faced and hollow eyes, no cosmetics, she hadn't let herself go this much in a while. Slinging open the door expecting to find a sales person, she stared in total disbelief. Chest tight, unable to breath, no words could form in her mind. "You, you, how, why, what, so worried" Babbling like a child, she recalled her reflection. Hands flew to her face, her hair, what a mess. Marc said nothing just stepped in the door way, clutching Abby tightly into his arms and held her tight. Drinking in the scent of her. Feeling her finally in his arms. He had travelled 18 hours and waited what felt like an eternity for this moment. He was going to enjoy every second.
"Surprise" was all he could manage to say. She felt magical in his arms. As he held her closer and nestled his face into her golden hair he felt her hands firmly running the length if his spine. His mind drifting to the conversations they'd shared. The times they had spoke of this moment and what they would do to each other. His trousers tightened as his penis responded to the memories. Not now he told himself. This was to be special not fast and frantic.
Abby slowly raised her head. Her eyes finding his and she stared deeply and intently into his steely grey eyes.
Head lowering his mouth found hers pressing hard and desperately. Passion and need overwhelmed them both. Mouths locked tasting and devouring each other. Tongues delving and darting together deepening the kiss. Abby's hands wrapped around his back pulling the shirt free of its bindings. Hands sliding up the naked flesh of his back, feeling it like she'd never felt skin before. Learning each contour and crevice as her hands wandered back to the waistband of his trousers. Moving frontal to find the fastening. Grasping her hands to stop her Marc used his free hand to slide up her dress. Her warm flesh heaven to touch. He found her inner thigh and slowly raised his hand higher, finding the lacy fabric of her panties he paused and drew a breath. The fabric already hot and wet. She wanted him, he could feel her want. Sliding a finger into those moist panties he felt her shudder. So much pent up desire roared through them both. His finger slid in deeper. Abby gasped, his hands still cold but fingers filling her. The sensation was electric. She could feel the pulsating in her p***y already. She freed her hands from his grasp and managed to unfasten his trousers. His hard c**k straining to be released. Lowering his clothes he pushed her against the wall. Using the power in his arms he raised her up. Slowly but carefully lowering her down onto his c**k. Not removing her panties just pushing them to one side. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms wound round his neck as there, up against the wall, with the apartment door still open.
He entered her for the first time. Abby gasped in amazement as the length of him filled her totally. Stretching her fully. Holding her tight a fast frantic rhythm began. Marc's c**k pounding deep into her. Abby's nails clawing at his back as a primal animalistic need took over. Nibbling his ears and down onto his neck she marvelled at the smell, taste and feel of him. The waves of an orgasm beginning to form she could feel her p***y tightening around him pulsating and milking his throbbing c**k. Gripping her tighter and thrusting in deeper their heavy breathing matched the motion. Ramming her hard against the wall as the convulsions began rocking through both their bodies. The simultaneous orgasm that was rising in them both so immense. Like nothing they had felt prior to this moment. Screaming in pleasure and begging him not to stop Abby's inhibitions vanished and as he released spurt after spurt of hot cum deep inside her. She released her own. Hot sweet juices squirted from her. Soaking his c**k. Their fluids merging together as there bodies did. Convulsions of pleasure wracked through both there bodies at the enormity of the moment as Marc carefully lowered her back to the floor.
"Sorry, I didn't want it to be so rapid. I wanted our first time to be special, intimate and magical but you looked so irresistible and felt and smelt so good, I couldn't help myself" Abbey pushed the door and turned the key.
"Well you best make it up to me properly then" she teased "bedrooms upstairs" Lifting her perfect body up and cradling her into his chest tightly he started up the stairs.
"Which way now?" Pointing the way Marc kicked open the door. Gently lying Abby down like a delicate rose on to the red satin sheets that adorned the bed. Sitting next to her he slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Tossing it to the floor. Trousers still undone from before he removed them completely and laid himself down next to her on the bed. His hands over her body he reached for the hem of her dress. Raising it slowly. Revealing the minuscule black lace thong that he'd felt brushing against his c**k as he'd fucked her downstairs. Lifting it higher still he revealed the matching lace bra. The swell of her breasts, her pert n*****s, hard and erect pointing through the thin fabric. Removing the garment completely she shuddered at the coldness of the sheets on her bare flesh.
Climbing between her thighs Marc gently took the fabric into his mouth. It was moist with their cum. Slowly with just his teeth he lowered and removed the panties. Head returning to nestle between her thighs. His tongue slowly making circular movements on her sensitive c**t. Fingers gently pushing inside her velvety flesh. Her back arched high as soft moans escaped from her lips. He could feel the hardness of his c**k pushing against the bed, wet with his precum but this time he was determined to wait. increasing the pressure in her c**t he slid his tongue deep inside her hole. So hot and sweet, finger probing her anal gently with a moistened finger. He could hear her panting, groaning. Her hands gripped his head as he ground her deeper with his tongue.
"Don't stop please, please, don't stop" Writhing beneath him thrusting back and forth with her hips she groaned loudly. Almost there he thought as he pushed deeper finding her internal G spot with his tongue whilst simultaneously rubbing her c**t and sliding his finger in her anus.
"MARC" she screamed in pleasure as wave after wave of pure ecstasy filled her body. Electricity flowed through her as the climax rocked her. Sweet juices shooting from her pulsating p***y into and over Marc's mouth and face. Smiling he knew he had achieved what he wanted for that moment, to give her the most complete and intense orgasm she'd ever known. Before giving her a moment to catch her breath he moved on top. Not wanting to give up the control of the situation. He thrust his hard c**k inside of her.
Deftly he removed her bra and cupped her breast. N*****s so hard he took first one and then the second into his mouth. Nibbling delectably on each. Rubbing and tickling with his tongue as his pace of thrusting slowed. Pushing in deliberately slow inch by inch he then pulled out completely before again pushing in slow. He was driving her wild and he knew it. Remembering all the conversations they'd had he knew what would and wouldn't drive her over the edge. Knew that if he gave her just one opportunity she would try to take control. He'd let her of course but when he was ready. When he was happy that she had received maximum pleasure.
Feeling yet another orgasm building he allowed her more speed, raising her legs to his shoulders he watched as his c**k pounded into the pink throbbing flesh of her p***y. Seeing himself pushing in deeper and harder was an exquisite sight that caused a tightening within his balls. He clenched his buttocks trying to hold back but as her p***y twitched and began twitching against his c**k. His control was lost. The sensation to much to resist again he came. Shooting hard and deep inside of her. She climaxed again at the feel of it forcing and filling her deep.
Flopping down exhausted and spent beside her Marc stared intently into Abby's expressive blue eyes. He cradled her gently in his arms their hearts beating in unison.
"You are amazing my darling, so many times I have dreamt of this moment. Fantasied about touching, tasting, feeling and making love to you. You in reality far outweigh any dream. I love you. But there is something I have to say"
Pulling from his embrace and sitting upright Abby grabbed a robe.
"Don't spoil the moment please, I will grab a shower, make some coffee and then we will talk" choking a sob into a cough to disguise her emotion she made her way into the bathroom. Turning the dial onto full and adjusting the temperature she stepped under the jets. Hot tears stung her eyes. Allowing them to fall briefly as a release as she rationalized it was just mixed emotion. She'd been so worried not hearing from him. Then he'd been here and what they had shared was mind blowing. Now he had something to say, she knew she had to hear it, just not yet. Wanted to hold on to the fantasy that he was hers for just a little longer. With the spray soothing and relaxing her the sobs subsided but it was to late.
Firm arms she hadn't heard enter pulled her close. There naked bodies pressed against each other under the hot blast. No escape and no where to manoeuvre Abby knew she'd been cornered. Resting her head on his chest she listened as he began to speak.
"Do not run from me and cry. Never fear anything I have to say Abby, you are my life and my love. I am here today to prove that to you. I want you in my life forever. Not on a screen with a webcam, typed messages awaiting a reply but to wake up with each morning and fall asleep with each night." His words whispered in her ear spurred fresh tears to flow as she anticipated what may come next.
"I've accepted a job in London and rented out my flat, I'm here to stay Abby, all you have to do is say you will have me" Sobs subsiding and eyes staring in amazement she was stunned, for the second time that day words failed her. Nodding her head her hands again began exploring his now wet body. Sliding down to her knees she took his c**k into her mouth. Rolling her tongue around the shaft as she felt it beginning to harden. Cupping and squeezing his balls she heard him take a sharp intake of breath. The power for now was hers. Pouring some liquid soap into her hands she massaged his arse as she took his c**k deeper into her mouth. Slowly sliding a finger in to him as his throbbing c**k began to twitch. For him the feeling so intense. He knew he'd not hold back unless he stopped her. She wouldn't care, he knew she'd suck him dry and still beg for more. But he did care, grabbing her arms he forced her upright and pushed her against the shower screen. Her breasts pressed hard against the glass as he slid deep into her p***y again. The beads of water still pouring over them. Giving her space he bent her over. Grabbing the shampoo bottle he dripped some of the cold liquid over her arse before inserting first one then a second finger into her arse. Spreading it with his fingers while his c**k rammed her p***y. Pulling sharply from both holes he pushed his c**k in deep again. This time in place of his fingers in her arse. Raising her torso slightly he massaged her c**t while penetrating her arse. It was so tight around his c**k. Her pulsating p***y and engorged c**t felt incredible. Knowing how close he was to cumming he went to retract. Abby pushed back against him hard. He knew he couldn't stop and his cum shot deep into her arse. An amazing sensation. He gripped her tight as the spasms rocked his body. Shudders ran through every inch Him. Abby raised and turned to face him. Pressing her naked body against his. N*****s hard against his chest and her hands again wandering over him.
Staring up at him their eyes and lips met once more in a deep intense and passion filled embrace. Water splashing over them. They stayed like that for a while. Marvelling at the moment. Astounded by their feelings. Breaking the moment Marc whispered once more in to her ear.
"I love you Abby, you have become my world. I am yours forever. Now show me where the kitchen is, I'm starving"

© 2013 crazylady


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Absolutely erotically awesome !!

What amazing sexual pleasures that your two internet lovers - Abby and Marc were sharing !

What orgasmic pleasures !!!

Loved it - loved it - loved it !!

John

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

386 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 8, 2013
Last Updated on March 10, 2013
Tags: sex, love, cock, pussy, anal, romance

Author

crazylady
crazylady

lincolnshire, United Kingdom



About
Married full time carer to my disabled husband and mum to 4 daughters. Always loved reading and now having a go at writing. Appreciate any feedback positive or negative. Mixed genres let me know what .. more..

Writing
Night bus 69 Night bus 69

A Story by crazylady