BLACK-WHITE CASTLE chapter 1

BLACK-WHITE CASTLE chapter 1

A Chapter by creangel
"

Remnants

"
        Darkness.
             The sound of a boy's wails.
        Why is he so noisy?. Someone, please, make it stop, I can't take his cries anymore.
 What was the boy doing here?. Why was he crying?. I searched through the darkness, waiting for my eyes to adjust so I could see where the boy was. I saw nothing. But the wails wouldn't stop, and I couldn't see anyone there.
  'Where is the boy?' I thought, before I could think more of it, I saw a slight movement from my right. There was a boy who wore only black and white, pale skin, dark eyes, and he looked around the age of ten.
  "Who are you, what are you doing here?" I asked the boy with a voice full of worry. The boy just stared at me, not blinking or moving.
  I kept silent for quite a long time expecting an answer, I soon got tired of waiting for a reply, so I tried approaching the boy. As I moved toward the boy, his gaze shifted from my face and looked down then started to cry out loud.
  "Wait!, don't cry!" I pleaded, I didn't want him to start with his wails again.
 The boy looked at me again and said " Where have you been, Alice?. You lost all your memories of me" after saying this, the boy turned completely black and white, the darkness around us vanished. The space the boy and I were in, turned empty, but a  bright light filled everywhere.
 I got a clear view of the boy, he had rosy cheeks to go along with his pale skin, his hair was black and silky, his eyes gone red from crying for a long period of time, but he had such an angelic face, a face that no one would be able to resist pinching.
 A tear trickled down his left eye, then he vanished into thin air.
  "Where are you?!" I was scared now, the boy was gone and I was left in this empty space alone, all by myself. I kept calling out for the boy to hear me, but he didn't come back.
 I was left alone in this emptiness.


© 2012 creangel


Author's Note

creangel
Please ignore grammar problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on July 8, 2012
Last Updated on October 24, 2012
Tags: Romance, adventure, riddles, fantasy, fiction, historical fiction


Author

creangel
creangel

Quezon city, Philippines



About
Love having fun more..

Writing
The day has come The day has come

A Chapter by creangel


Fat Excercise Fat Excercise

A Chapter by creangel


Disobedience Disobedience

A Chapter by creangel