BLACK-WHITE CASTLE chapter 2

BLACK-WHITE CASTLE chapter 2

A Chapter by creangel
"

Wandering

"
  Morning.
        The morning breeze was cool against my skin, the rays were so warm against my skin. I looked at the two lumps that stuck out from my bed sheet, my feet.
 I got out of bed and prepared myself to go picking for strawberries. I wore a white dress that ended at my knees, my mother had sown this dress for me, like all my other clothes. People often mistook me for a princess, but I was just like any other person in the town. Before I left the house, my father had already gone to the castle to work as a butler, while my mother still slept in her room.
  ' Today might as well be like any other day' I thought, I passed by a few cottages and wood-made houses. In this town, there were only wood houses or old cottages. Good thing there weren't any houses made of mud or clay, like those the children made as houses for their dolls.
 As I reached the forest, when wandering about for roses and strawberries ( Roses for my mother and blueberries for my father's jam), a carriage was passing by, I managed to get a good look at the person inside. But the person I saw was not what I had expected. I saw a boy about eighteen or maybe a year older alone in the carriage. He was rather handsome, his skin was pale like mine.
  'Just coincidence' I thought. But not a lot of people in this Kingdom have pale skin, for instance, out of fifty people, only one or none would have pale skin, this is how rare it is to find someone with a pale complexion in the Mra-chal Kingdom.
 Though, in the Kin-alvan Kingdom, which is the enemy of Mra-chal Kingdom, has countless pale-skinned people. Though people are not discriminated for their pale skin.
 As I watched the boy in the carriage, I noticed that his face was dull, and yet, in a way, calm. His nose was sharp, his face was adorable and like that of a child, and yet, mature, in the same way. His eyes were dark, filled with emptiness and longing for something. 
          ' ... or someone'
   ' It feels so nostalgic to see him' I thought. No. Why would I think that, I had never met this before person in my life. His silky black hair partially covered his right eye as he looked straight. He was like an angel, but a dark fallen angel. I watched him through the opened window that faced me as it passed. The horses were quite slow, which gave me a few seconds up-close to examine him. At first, when the boy noticed me, he looked at me, and for a moment I thought I saw his face pop open, his expression showed that of a child who had just been reunited with his mother after being away for long.
 From mid-way to the end of those few seconds, before he was out of my reach from looking at his face, I saw his face stern, and then back to the dull and calm expression.
  ' Who was that?' I thought. It was when he was out of sight that I noticed the carriage was made out with gold and silver linings, with intricate designs on it, carved in such a way that only royalty could have that type of carriage. And the coachman was not your everyday coachman, he was dressed as he served royalty. The carriage passed and I continued to stare until it was out of sight.


© 2012 creangel


Author's Note

creangel
What do you think of the story so far?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on July 8, 2012
Last Updated on October 24, 2012
Tags: Romance, adventure, riddles, fantasy, fiction, historical fiction


Author

creangel
creangel

Quezon city, Philippines



About
Love having fun more..

Writing
The day has come The day has come

A Chapter by creangel


Fat Excercise Fat Excercise

A Chapter by creangel


Disobedience Disobedience

A Chapter by creangel