Love

Love

A Poem by crippledsteve
"

This is a love poem inspired by my beautiful fiance< who without, inspiration would be no more.

"

LOVE

Love is to savor,

Love is to share,

Love is to conquor,

Love is to care.

 

Listen to your heart,

Do so without fear,

We are destined to love,

All those we hold dear.

© 2010 crippledsteve


Author's Note

crippledsteve
Please be completely honest, I am a dedicated writer looking for real feed back.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It doesn't have to be convoluted to be good. This is clear, concise and to the point. I like it! As far as metering goes, go with your gut! Some of the most noted poets "ever" failed to follow the rules.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I like it, seems quite short though, and the rhythmic rhyme scheme needs to be adjusted cuz it goes 5-4-5-4-, 5-5-6-5-, so that throws it off a little, but not a bad start, and perhaps you could write a little more on this love you have?
That would add more depth to this poem. Keep up the good work though, and submit more poems and enter contests here, join groups here and you will start to make friends and contacts, ok. Best of luck to you, Steve.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Thanks alot Angel, I appreciate your review!!

Posted 13 Years Ago




This is so beautiful in its essence and so true.

Great message! Well done. Just keep on writing...






Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 14, 2010
Last Updated on November 14, 2010

Author

crippledsteve
crippledsteve

mishawaka, IN



About
My name is Steve Tillman. I am 19 years old and I am a journalism student. I have always liked writing but I feel like I became a writer about 3 years ago. I am here lookin to network with other write.. more..