The Birth of the Bearer

The Birth of the Bearer

A Chapter by C_theSurrealist
"

Soon, the one who betray you will kneel down.

"

On the other hand, Max still thinking about the message given to him. Anyways, he has no time to spend for deeply guess of who is the real writer of that letter last foundation week. He’ll study his reviewer instead.

Back to Kaara’s dream, I see the book and two crowns. I’m still confused of why those things appear in my dream. When I gaze to the book, I only remember the person who give it to me and that’s Max.

“ What do you mean, he fell also? Who is he?” I asked.

“ You need to know it with your own. He’s also the owner of one of those crowns.”

“ What is your meaning about fell?” I wandered about the real meaning behind her word.

“ You two fell in glee. That’s all.”

I go to school after I prepare and diminished all the dreams in my head. My Performing Arts teacher wants our class to make a large information board. This will be our last project for his subject. One leader will be elected by my classmates which is happening unexpectedly.

“ Kaara! You’ll be our leader.” My one classmate shouted.

JC is sitting on his seat sadly and totally not impressed of the occurrence. All the time, he wants to be the ruler of the section.

“ Are you sure?” I said.

“ Yes.” Others said.

“ It’s very hard for me to trust you again… I’m sorry if I am not agree to your decision.” I confessed.

“ No Kaara! Come here!” Alejandria called.

I come near to Alejandria, the girl who revealed JC’s mystery. She forced me to become the leader of that final project which is complex.

“ Kaara, can you please give us another chance?” she told.

“ You broke my mind before… how can?”

“ We swallowed betrayal by our insecurities. I will tell you something, please listen to me.” She said.

As she speaks, I continue listen.

“ Our other classmates are jealous of your awards and recompense. They tried you to pull down by forcedly crash your opportunities to have curricular activities. They realized it’s all wrong when we lost in prestigious festival contest. Our adviser scolded us in madness. We followed a wrong path.” She confessed.

“ Okay fine. I’ll be your leader.” I said.

“ Thank you!” She thanked me and leaves.

I begin to assemble things in order, the materials for the large information board and the students who’ll be assigned to bring those. The project was made smoothly and it was passed in early time.

I was applauded by my classmates after we finished the board.

“ I am glad that your section become responsible, it was commented by your performing arts teacher. Because of that, you’ll be given merits in your scores. “ Our adviser praised.

Our section entitled as the star section once again. My classmates thanked our adviser while JC is on the corner frustrated.

“ Class, we’ll have a social gathering of the senior students and your level tomorrow. Please dress formal wear. “ Our adviser announced.

“ Wait… JC? Are you okay?” adviser asked.

“ Sir, I’m okay. Maybe I’m sick, never bother me.” He replied.

“ Let’s talk.” Our adviser said.

On the other hand, the class of senior students…

“ Senior students, you’ll have a social gathering with the junior students tomorrow. Please wear formal.”

Their teacher said.

“ Ma’am!” Max raised his hand to call attention.

“ Why Leonard?” the teacher asked.

“ What kind of formal wear?”

“ For girls is cocktail or long dress and for boys is long sleeves with neck tie or ribbon.” The teacher answered.

Max and his friend have a conversation about the plan of social gathering.

“ I have a plan bro.” Max said.

“ For what?” Hathorne asked.

“ I’ll confess.”

“ You’ll confess your feelings bro? Oh keep it up!” Hathorne cheered.

“ No! not about my feelings! The letter!” he resisted.

 

Students will meet at the social gathering tomorrow. They’re all prepared for their apparels and posture. They hope this will be their happiest moment in this school year.



© 2017 C_theSurrealist


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on May 3, 2017
Last Updated on May 3, 2017
Tags: bearer, holder, leader, born


Author

C_theSurrealist
C_theSurrealist

Philippines



About
undisputed surrealist of artistry // a mathematician of beauty and algebraist of poetry // painter of the universe // soon to be a well-renowned engineer in the field of chemistry // ambitious and sub.. more..

Writing