Nature is Calling... Accept or Decline?

Nature is Calling... Accept or Decline?

A Story by C_theSurrealist

 

               

  🍂

As the 21st century emerged, the dwellers eagerly deal with the fast-paced technology. Human population spontaneously bourgeons that leads to rise of necessity demand which can be emanated in the nature. The people, the dependents on the natural resources, continuously cope up to daily survival so the usage of nature also lingers. The nature offered itself -- the trees, crops, sky, water, and many more -- because it is the only way for survival. This is the reason why the nature called as the “Mother"-- we the humans, also the other animals were born and nurtured here in one biome.

                The food we digest, the shelter we live in, and the apparels we wear are creations of the nature. Also, the money we used to buy is coming from the shreds of woods. Apparently, everyone and everything are masterpieces of nature. Although people do the manufacturing process to convert raw materials into something useful, our “mother” nature is still the vital facet.

                The people call often the nature to seek needs. How if the nature calls us? The scarce yet significant sound of it was always declined because we tend to fulfill ourselves all the time. Whereas we do not poster that nature, our “mother”, desires to be fulfilled as well. It spilled out but never filled in until now. Consequently, catastrophes come along our habitats devastating our lives. The nature is now screaming, weeping, and catching up on us through consequences.

© 2019 C_theSurrealist


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on August 31, 2019
Last Updated on August 31, 2019
Tags: essays, nature, awareness, earth

Author

C_theSurrealist
C_theSurrealist

Philippines



About
undisputed surrealist of artistry // a mathematician of beauty and algebraist of poetry // painter of the universe // soon to be a well-renowned engineer in the field of chemistry // ambitious and sub.. more..

Writing