The days in the human world

The days in the human world

A Chapter by Writer

"Hey you there, the girl with the red hair!"

'Red hair...That's me right?" I thought, slowly turning around to see a bald, chubby teacher. "You talkin to me?" I looked down at him. "Such a short old man..."

"
Oh, you are a boy?" he made a little cough, looking away. "You are a first year right? Hmph, first year and already having a bad reputation? You DO know that you can't dye your hair right!?" he yelled at me, beginning to give me a lecture.

"Mm...Shut up..." I said softly to the floor, rubbing my forehead. "My hair is naturally like this OK?" I glared at him.

Now, the teacher appeared to look a bit scared. His face sweated and gotten a little red. "W-What kind of attitude are you giving your teacher? You better apologize right now!"

'Are you trying to get me piss...?!' I thought, getting angry. "I said, THIS IS MY NATURAL COLOR, GOD D****T!" I said firmly and loudly, beaming my eyes at him.

The teacher didn't talk for a minute, looking into my eyes in a terrifying way. "D-Do what you want." he said quickly, walking, no, running, pass me into a room.

"Hmph." I grabbed all my hair and releasing them slowly. "This really IS my real color hair." I said to myself.

My name is Akihto Kimura. I am around 500 years old. The truth is, my real hair color really IS red. I am not a mix or anything, I was just born that way. My eyes are pure black and my skin is pale. I may not look like it right now, but really, I am a demon from the underworld. The moment I was born, I was told that I have the most power throughout Hell. I was also told that I will be the following king to rule that place. Really, being the ruler of such a huge place...is so boring.

As I wondered around the halls, I suddenly remembered when I told everyone I was going to go to the human world for a while as a trip. To my surprise, EVERYONE was against it. It is almost funny how they use their weak powers against me to try to prevent me from getting to my distant place. However, their powers are so weak that I could break them within 0.0000001 second. They really should know their place.

'The cherry blossoms are kind of nice here...' I thought, looking out the window while the teacher was teaching the class. 'Has Earth always been so bright?'

Let me explain where I sit. I sit allllll the way in the back of the room, with 1 boy behind me, a boy in front of me, and a girl next to me. And I, I have the window seat.

After the teacher finished his lesson, the girl next to me was talking to the girl that was behind her. I think her name was...oh yes, her name was Chiyoko. The girl behind her was...Psh. I forgot, but it doesn't matter anyways.

"Oh my gosh!" Chiyoko suddenly cried out, pointing to a magazine of a half-naked guy showing his abs off. "Isn't he so hot?" she blushed.

"Hehe, he really is!" Her friend concluded. Both of them continued looking at those kind of pictures for the rest of the 30 minute break.

I let off a sigh, thinking how stupid humans are. They are always so weak, and what's with their different emotions? They get sad when they fail a grade, they get happy when they receive presents, they get shy when they confess to their crush, etc, etc. Demons are not like that at all. But...They are interesting, and they amuses me.

"Hey, hey." The girl next to me suddenly poked me.

I was a little startled, thinking what the hell she would want from me. "...What?"

"Well..." she began saying, twisting her long hair. "Are you a model? You're really pretty." she smiled at me with her pink, cheeky cheeks.

'Model? What the hell is that?' I thought and panicked a little. 'Right now, the best answer would be...'

"No, I am not." I said plainly.

"Awwwww." The two girls said at the same time. "That is such a shame!" One girl said. "You have such a perfect figure, long arms and legs. And your face is really handsome if you look closely." The two both smiled and nodded.

"But, I think you should cut your hair. It's kinda too long." The girl in the back said to me.

Really, what am I suppose to say to that?

"Thanks for your comment." I said after the final bell had finally rang. I gathered my belongings in a very fast speed and left before the two girls had the chance to say anything else. But...I had no idea such a horrible tragedy would fall upon me.

"Rui?" I asked, waiting for that person to appear.

"Right here master." My servant said, magically appearing next to me.

"I had a tired day today, carry my stuff and bring it to the car." I said and threw my bag in the air for him to catch.

"Yes master." he replied and disappeared.

Rui is my servant from hell. He is a high-rank butler that is here to serve me until the day I get tired and throws him away. He has an OK appearance, light brown hair, green eyes, and almost as tall as me.

From here to the main entrance, I had to walk through a garden where flowers, grass, trees, well, you get where I'm going, grows. As I make my way through it, someone suddenly bumps into me and we both fell onto the grass.

"Yo, what the hell?" I said, rubbing my head. I look in front of me and sees a girl with long, black hair. She had a tiny body, big round eyes, red lips, and pearl colored skin. In fact, she almost looked like a doll.

"I am so sorry!" she climbed over to me, checking for any signs of injury.

"I'm fine." I said and got up, but noticing that the girl had twisted her leg when she tried to do the same. I reached my hand out for her to reach and when she did, her hand was really warm and soft. "You OK?"

"Y-yea." She replied, touching her injured leg. "I'm fine, thanks for helping me up." she smiled at me. "But on the other hand, are you OK?" she looked up at me.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I wondered.

"Well, it's just that your hand is really cold, so I was wondering if you have a fever or something." she smiled cutey.

'That's because I am a demon.' I thought. "Yes, I am fine."

"Oh, OK then." The girl said and dusted the grass off her uniform.

"OK then. See ya." I let go of her hand and began walking away to where my car was. As I opened the door, Rui in the drivers' seat had a worried face on. "Everything OK master?" he asked, looking at me through the mirror.

"Everything is OK." he said to him. "I just met a troublesome thing, that's it."


© 2011 Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ithink it good and u need to get back on gaia soon

Posted 13 Years Ago


Pretty interesting. The plot's definitely very unique- most fantasy stories these days revolve around werewolves, vampires, or both. A demon? That's a pretty interesting twist. You really set the stage well in this chapter.

Seeing as constructive criticism is well liked around this site, I might as well give my two cents. First off, your use of '0.0000001' is a bit confusing. What would the reader call that? You could simply say 'one thousandth' or something along those lines. Then again, it could just be that I'm tired and don't care to read lots of zeros. Secondly, if the character's eyes are pure black- wouldn't someone have noticed something was not right there? Or do you mean that his iris was black as well as his pupil, and the rest was white?

Anyways, well done. I'd like to read more. :]

Posted 13 Years Ago


Aww I like it but LOVE his hair more! He sounds sooooooooooo hot

Posted 13 Years Ago


>:3 great storyline >;3 bravo

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 18, 2010
Last Updated on March 4, 2011


Author

Writer
Writer

Brooklyn, NY



About
I enjoy writing these kind of stories. Please excuse all my grammar or spelling mistakes ^^ My style of writing is pretty...traditional I guess. I do not like to squeeze everything together; for ex.. more..

Writing
Abnormal. Abnormal.

A Book by Writer


Our Love Story Our Love Story

A Story by Writer