Unexpected visitor

Unexpected visitor

A Chapter by Writer

I stepped out of the room with Tate behind me, gently closing the door. "Tate, please take care of her for the time being."

"OK." he replied. "I'm going to water the plants." he said, and started walking out of the house toward the garden.

I watched him leave, and calmly walked to the living room. For some odd reasons, I was having a bad feeling about something.

"AH!" A woman screamed. You could hear the dishes breaking in the background.

"?" I hurried to see what was happening, and to my surprise, there was an arm sticking out of the wall and one of my maid was crying for help.

"Master!" she yelled, running toward me. "T-There's something there..." she said nervously in back of me.

I watch the arm appearing, and then a leg, then a body, and finally the other arm and leg.

"Juro?" I wondered.

Juro looked around the house after his whole body was successfully in my house. "Oh." he said, hearing my voice call him. "Well, long time no see my darling Akihto." he smiled, making a bow in front of me. Juro had midden long blonde hair with blue eyes. He was wearing a white suit with a black rose in its pocket. He gives off a very refreshing scent whenever you see him. It's surprising how he could charm almost every woman he sees.

"Oh...my prince~" The maid from before softly said, blushing while staring at him.

I sighed. 'No wonder I was having a bad feeling before.' I thought to myself as I walked to the couch. "What do you want?" I said in a-somewhat-nasty tone, although I didn't quite mean it.

"Gosh, you're so mean to me, even though I am your best friend!" he squealing girly, skipping to where I was sitting. He took his seat on the couch in front of me, and the maid from before smiled shyly, pouring him a cup of tea. Apparently, all the maids and even some butler think he is very good looking. I feel bad for them.

"What do you want?" I repeated. "And I am not your best friend." I added on, laying back on the sofa.

"Don't say that." Juro smiled at me. "I've know you and Tate since we were young. You are more than just my best friend." he joked. "Speaking of Tate, where the heck is he? He used to stick around you all the time."

"Tate went out to the garden." I said, remembering my childhood. If Tate sees Juro here, he would really be excited.

"Oh then, I want to see him~" Juro said excitedly and stood up.

"No, sit down right now." I demand, giving him a strict look with my arms crossed.

"Fine." He folded his lips, playing with his fingers.

"Now tell me. Why are you here?" I asked again.

"Well." he began, noticing the newspaper from before. "You've read the newspaper right? I'm pretty sure you know why I am here without asking me." he said, and took a sip of the tea. "Oh, this is great." he smiled, glancing over at the blushing maid over at the corner.

I ignored him trying to flirt with my maid. "The King sent you here?" I wondered.

"No, he didn't order me anything. And to tell you the truth, I don't really care about the riot the people are making over at Hell." he paused, taking another sip of the hot tea. "But just the fact of hearing you are staying at Earth just makes me piss!" he yelled childishly.

'God, he really is an idiot.' I thought, resting my head on my hand. "Go home."

"Nooooo~ But Akihto, I didn't see you forever! I miss you...A LOT." He stood up and walked over to me.

"Ugh I can't take this loquacious attitude of yours." I rub my head, trying to stop the pain of my headache.

"Tsk, fine." He walked back to his seat. "But there's something that is very interesting." he paused. "What ARE you doing with a human girl? You can't fool me." he glance over at me. "I smelled her the minute I was here."

Meanwhile...
 
"Mm..." The girl slowly opened her eyes to see a large room with a closed curtain. "Am I a princess?" she said, feeling drowsy and sat up. When she was back to normal, she finally noticed that she was not in her own room. 'Oh my god. Where am I?' she panicked. 'I've been kidnapped!' she gasped.

"Oh, you're awake?" Tate said as he opened the door. "Thank goodness. Akihto and I were so worried about you." he smiled, closing the door behind him.

"W-what?" not understanding what he was saying. "Where am I?"

"You are at Master Akihto's house right now. We saved you from the building." He walked over and stopped in front of the bathroom. "Hold on, I will get you some clothes." he smiled and went inside.

'That's right...Weren't I trying to kill myself earlier?' she thought. 'But then something hit me hard in the back of my neck...and now I'm here.' The girl wondered. 'Ugh, to hell with this, I have to get away from these people!' she yelled in her own mind, slipping into the slippers she was given on the floor. Quickly and quietly, she opened the door and closed it gently. "I have to leave now. But, where is my luggage?!"

Peeking over to every room in the halls, she soon began to get very tired. "How many rooms does these people have in this damn castle?!"

*Note: She really thinks this is a castle.

Noticing the stairs that leads to downstairs at the end of the hall, she slowly walked down, but stopped halfway, hearing people talk.

"Answer me Akihto. What are you doing with a human girl?" Juro asked once again.

I didn't say anything, but I could sense that the girl had already left the room. 'I have to make him leave quick...' I thought to myself. Finally, I chuckled and smirked. "She is my prey of course." I smiled slyly. "But if you dare to touch her, I will smash your balls." I threatened him.

Juro made a small smile. "Oh Akihto, is it "that period of day" for you at last?" he joked.

That period, he says, refers to the demons. There's a period of day in the month where we crave for human blood. It usually last for 3-4 days but everyone is different. Of course, there are demons that doesn't drink any blood, since we do not need them to survive, and I am one of them. And on the other hand, there are demons that constantly drink blood everyday. It's like a drug that we are unable to break.

"Of course." I lied. "Oh, and it's this time already." I glance over at the grandfather clock. "It's time for me to enjoy my prey, if you could excuse me." I stood up, and Juro stood up after too.

"Heh, I see." he laughed. "Then I guess I should take my leave too." the door and opened it half way. He stepped out and looked back at me. "I want to stay here for a while, since it has been about 300 years since I've been on Earth. It was nice seeing you Akihto! I will be back!!!" he yelled cheerfully and winked.

Finally, he was back to the Underworld.

'P-Prey? Human girl?' The girl panicked. 'Oh no, they are not thinking of RAPING me are they?!' she panicked and covered her chest area with her arms. 'No!!! I'm not mentally and physically ready for this!' she sat down on the stair step, looking down with an odd expression. 'And why did he make such a large mistake, saying that it has been 300 years since we was in Earth? Doesn't he mean 3 years? I could change the numbers, but why did he say 'Earth'?'

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking down at her with her arms around her chest.

"Huh? It's you?!" The girl yelled, pointing at me.

 


© 2011 Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice chapter! There are some areas where you could add more detail, or modify the dialogue a bit, but the plot is starting to thicken in interesting ways. You progress the storyline well without rambling on. I can't wait to read more :]

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

313 Views
1 Review
Added on August 19, 2010
Last Updated on March 4, 2011


Author

Writer
Writer

Brooklyn, NY



About
I enjoy writing these kind of stories. Please excuse all my grammar or spelling mistakes ^^ My style of writing is pretty...traditional I guess. I do not like to squeeze everything together; for ex.. more..

Writing
Abnormal. Abnormal.

A Book by Writer


Our Love Story Our Love Story

A Story by Writer