Lips of a Chainsaw

Lips of a Chainsaw

A Poem by Wombat.

 

An utter madness deep in the genes of feminism. From her macabre heart to her bizarre mind. A chainsaw wielding femme fatale of complete noir. Only a woman, a human but a plague to the thousands of handfuls of the female kind. The agenda of a mass murdering woman with kickin' hips and long legs that connect to ground knocking tightly strapped high heels. With the deepest of red applied to her lips without the excuse of being a filthy w***e. A full tank of gas driving the saw into flesh covered walls, cutting and opening puss pocket wounds, gashing and exploding into a ghastly bang. Another trustful tool, a nail gun, shooting nails into the walls holding limbs. Agony impulse cheeks with bare toes, cringing. Legs tightly intertwine but after internal organs fall through sex organs. Lipstick shells scattered everywhere like bullets only inflicting herself but making her face much more attractive. A warehouse of horrors, a toolbox of tools and hells kitchen all to her own. Making music, a symphonic opera was her masterpiece ended by a silent ambience. Latin was the language she spoke and making out with her own chainsaw is what she loved. She is a professional killer but what flaws she holds she makes up for it in the beauty deep in others. Applying all what lay inside of them to her own, creating much more beauty than a Mother God could ever hope for but with a little help from the devil, she was flawless...

© 2008 Wombat.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
Added on March 31, 2008
Last Updated on March 31, 2008

Author

Wombat.
Wombat.

Rhinelander, WI



About
Oh geez. Well I'm 19 years old, currently going to school... Blah blah. I smoke too much and drink coffee if it were giving me extra days to live. I'm addicted to video games; specially games that le.. more..

Writing
Henke Horror Henke Horror

A Story by Wombat.