Lonely After Winning

Lonely After Winning

A Story by Cynthia

       I looked at my fell enemy, he lost. He's blood were all over me, it's a hard fight. There's something strange, I don't feel happy at all. I felt lonely, I can't explain why. Maybe I am sad about losing a enemy.

       What's the meaning by win? Do it mean by killing someone? What you feel when you kill him? You won't feel happy at all, you feel will be lonely and felt that you are alone. So what you get from winning? It's just a name. A name of unique, but what do that cost? Blood and a life. What make it cost so much? My enemy live greatly, but now, everything change. He's life end, his family felt sad about him, no one felt proud of him anymore.  Why? It's me.

         Should I let him kill me instead? No I can't , my life is perfect. I have a wealthy family, some lovely family members and some good friends. No one born to die, so why I'm killing others? Everyone just let it happen. Life have a meaning. What's that? All I can admit is, no one born to death.

        My heart twisted with pain, everyone in Earth seems to argue, fight for a sort of reasons. What's that? Can anyone told me? Humans fight for themselves, wanting others to agree with themselves, but no one thought of listening to others, why? World seems to have lot's of why. People have their own pride in their spirits, is this the source of energy which don't let them to listen to others?

         Who knows? I stand at that place for years, hoping for someone to tell me the answer. Can you answer me?

© 2010 Cynthia


Author's Note

Cynthia
Please ignore grammer mistakes. Please write a revew, it will be happy to have one, thx!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Life is a wonderful, magical thing and sometimes a life is taken for one reason or another, whether just for the lust of blood or for a sole purpose.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice little story line

Posted 13 Years Ago


This sounds like a soldier's story. Why all the endless, mindless killing? Why can't we all just get along - that kind of mindset. I'm all for peace. But you can't have peace in a world filled with people who don't want peace.

If war was the result of the fact that no one listened to anyone else, there would still be hope for us all. But I think it goes well beyond that. Greed, hate and desire for absolute power are the real sources. Greed is the ugliest thing in existence on this planet, next to hate. The results of both leave nothing but death in their viscious wakes ...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very self questioning... and yes, the grammer does get in the way of understanding the victor's mindset. Idea was good, just work on the presentation, that's all!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Red
Besides all of the grammer mistakes, I feel that you have found a question most people don't even bother to try and anwser. When you said 'what is winning' it made me think about life a little. What truley is winning? Maybe being rich or powerful. Maybe just having somebody love you. Great story.
-Red

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nice little short story. I like the philosophy driving it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Grammar aside, the content, the intent was worth the read. In fact, I suspect the question why, which has been on my mind of late, especially in the company of humanity, will always be the question with the fewest answers. good job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Your writing is good but make sure that your grammer is CORRECT!!
Jess

Posted 13 Years Ago


According to me what you wrote was not exactly what you are going through.
You have something else at the back in your mind and you are just pretending it to be like this.
Well what so ever you thought somewhere i got it.
Its a nice one with some questions making it more beautiful, describing human psychology.
Keep writing!
Thank you!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow, a beautiful question you pose there. The things that you said are so true and makes the reader think a great deal. It makes the reader connect with it rather than being a third person's story they are listening to. I like it how you state that sucess is empty. Because love is the only real sucess and the only sucess that feels great.
I enjoyed reading this!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 14, 2010
Last Updated on August 14, 2010

Author

Cynthia
Cynthia

Hong Kong



About
Sorry everyone, but I didn't go on this site regularly, I also turn off my read request, but will be up as soon as I find this site... worth spending time on Hello! My name is Cynthia, I'm from Ho.. more..

Writing
Did I? Did I?

A Poem by Cynthia


I'm Sorry... I'm Sorry...

A Poem by Cynthia



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..