Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Cynthia
"

:D

"

And as the seasons come and go, here's something you might like to know. There are fairies everywhere: under bushes, in the air, playing games just like you play, singing through their busy day. So listen, touch, and look around, you might see a fairy's wing.

~Author Unknown


There were fairies, they were everywhere, when they touched you, you will feel nothing ; when they put their palm on you, you will feel nothing ; they were everywhere, touching you without feeling. They loved to trick you, although they knew you will feel nothing, they knew you wont notice anything, but they were fairies, they liked to play.


Fairies had lived in the mortal world for a long time, no one ever noticed them, but someone will, having some luck and chance......


In most time, you might think fairies brought you dreams brought you hope, but the truth wasn't like this.

Some Fairies maybe kind, but most weren't....



© 2011 Cynthia


Author's Note

Cynthia
So, I am hoping you will atleast like it for a bit, yes, I do need some encouragements *sigh*

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

First Paragraph is Lovely..!!! Simply alluring..!!

Go Ahead..but do not be in a haste, as you wrote in the Note--'You will delete the whole thing, if people doesn't like it'..!!!!! This is strange, how can someone say like this..??

Who do you write for...?? The Public/Audience or for Yourself..??

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

hmmmm...realy mysterious. i really like it-plz dont delete!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i loved the quote you put in right at the beginning. i felt it set the mood for an enchanting story. it reminds me of "A midsummer night's dream" by Shakespeare.
can't wait to read more! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It sounds cute so far!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice opening! I like the idea of fairies, something stereotyped as sweet and kind, being portrayed as tricksters or potentially mean. I'm interested to read more.

other suggestions:
-"~Author Unknown" Is the opening paragraph a quote? I wouldn't use a quote from an author unknown. It seems kind of unprofessional. My advice would be to either find the author (easy to do with Google) or use a different quote. I would encourage finding the author, though, because this quote is very nice.

-"chance......" Two things here, when using an ellipses, you only use three dots. Also, I think in these instances the sentences would be fine with just periods.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dark fairies, that's what I am talking about! The whole time I was reading this... all I could think about was 'Tinkerbell' because that's who my 3 year old daughters LOVES... but then you said "Some Fairies may be kind, but most weren't" and it made me smile my devious, crooked smile. I am interested... very...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I really love stories about fairies! This Preface really makes my mind start turning and makes me want to know more. It drags me in and won't let me go.

I agree that this is a simple introduction, but it is short and sweet. It's right to the point and stands out.

The only problem I would have to say is that you need to stick with one tense, preferably past. Sometimes you switch back and forth between past and present, and it disrupts the flow of the sentences.

But other than that, I really enjoyed reading this and can't wait to read the rest when I have time.

Posted 13 Years Ago


A very good introduction. I like the concept of good and bad fairies. It is always two side to most things. This will be a interesting story. I will read on.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
OT
a nice start!! good descriptions, and an intriguing plot! also the last line really kick starts the story, the realisation and impetus for the rest of the story! good work Cynthia!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


its a fantastic one & full of imagery that it even makes m,e imagine it come alive

Posted 13 Years Ago


very nice start, i can see the fantasy setting right here, keep it up and don't writte in a haste,m go steady

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

660 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 23, 2011
Last Updated on February 5, 2011


Author

Cynthia
Cynthia

Hong Kong



About
Sorry everyone, but I didn't go on this site regularly, I also turn off my read request, but will be up as soon as I find this site... worth spending time on Hello! My name is Cynthia, I'm from Ho.. more..

Writing
Did I? Did I?

A Poem by Cynthia


I'm Sorry... I'm Sorry...

A Poem by Cynthia



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..