The End

The End

A Story by Donovan
"

>.> No.

"

 herThe Beggining. The End

 

It was the begining of something great The End.

When we Started Ended I was happy Dead, I had felt nothing but love and hope. Pain and Sorrow.

 

I loved hated spending my days with her in cutting my arms, and nothing would ever everything would hurt me while I was with her.

 

Her beautiful eyes were like a drug and I became addicted to the beauty they held, But in the near future I would feel there warmful embrace had an overdose and felt dead and full of pain.

 

I needed to see get away from her she had made all the cheerfulness and love enter leave my body and go somewhere else...

 

It Had Just Began. Ended.

© 2011 Donovan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this poem its very beautiful in a sad way and the layout it awsome :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a fascinating piece, with your unusual use of strike through very effective. Two stories within one - the before and after. Clever! Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I loved the format of this!!!!!!!!!! it was brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


at first I'm curious how to read it, but at last I got it, it's a wonderful story yet so sad, i felt the pain, it's 'cool' sorry to say that, but i enjoy reading this one, i love it =D

Posted 13 Years Ago


Watched this one with enjoyment, creativity sparkles.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I absolutely love how when you read only the crossed out word, its a happy poem, but when you read the underlined words, it's depressing. You MUST write more like this, you have a serious talent.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Holy s**t, this is AMZING, Donovan! One of my favorite poems on this website.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

420 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on November 27, 2010
Last Updated on May 29, 2011

Author

Donovan
Donovan

City Town, IL



About
I like Finnish music now. and strawberries are amazing still. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pioL1uaGJ4M&feature=related more..

Writing
Crickets Crickets

A Story by Donovan



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..