Crickets

Crickets

A Story by Donovan

Once there was an old creepy house, full of crickets. There were crickets everywhere in sight, covering every inch of the ground. There was even a moat surrounding the house that was full of crickets. These weren't just any crickets though. They were giant crickets that ate human flesh. Then a nuke came and took them out. However, that wouldn't stop the crickets, they later proceeded to control the Earth and lived happily ever after.

© 2012 Donovan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Beats the hell out of cockroaches, the old boys in Main stuffed the Texans bed full of lobsters tired of his oratory about how all was bigger and better in Texas, Jumping in bed he jumped back out clicked the light on ,peaked under the sheet, "Young uns aint they"

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wow super sp00ky 10/10 would send to ALL my friends

Posted 8 Years Ago


Beats the hell out of cockroaches, the old boys in Main stuffed the Texans bed full of lobsters tired of his oratory about how all was bigger and better in Texas, Jumping in bed he jumped back out clicked the light on ,peaked under the sheet, "Young uns aint they"

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 31, 2012
Last Updated on May 31, 2012

Author

Donovan
Donovan

City Town, IL



About
I like Finnish music now. and strawberries are amazing still. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pioL1uaGJ4M&feature=related more..

Writing