The Beach

The Beach

A Chapter by Kadessa (Kaddy)
"

After sneaking Kadessa out, the boys learn more about her boundries.

"

Chapter 2~ the beach

Niall

                After stopping at the mall and letting Kadessa get a swim suit, we headed out to the busy San Diego beaches. The limo pulled attention immediately, but luckily no one noticed us yet. We ran to the bathrooms first, the guys changing quickly. We all stood waiting for Kadessa when girl’s scream behind us. I turn at the same time the others do to reveal three speechless fans.

                “Well, hi.” Zayn bluntly says, causing the girls to scream again. “Can you not scream, I have a head ache?” All three quickly cover their mouths before they can scream again.

                “Can we just get a picture?” the blonde of the group asks quickly, only to cover her mouth again.

                “Ya.” I say, causing the blonde to call her mom over. The blonde hugs Harry, one brunet hugs Zayn and the other hugs Luis. We hold smiles while the mother takes the picture.

                “Can you just not tell anyone and give us some privacy loves?” Liam asks. The girls furiously nod their agreement. Once they walk away, we turn to find a smiling Kadessa in a simple white bikini.               

                “Wow,” I manage to stutter. “You look beautiful.” Her head turns down as she smiles wider. “And when you smile at the ground it aint to tell you don’t know, oh oh, you don’t know you’re beautiful.” I sing, the others joining in the last part. A small Laugh slips from Kadessa, causing the rest of us to laugh and before I know it, we are running down to the edge of the water. I run in with the boys, causing splashing. When I realize Kadessa is not in the water, I turn and look back at her, standing at the edge of the water. The guys don’t even notice, so I guess I will have to see what’s wrong.

                “Kadessa, what’s wrong?” she looks up at me with eyes that are masked from emotion. “Why don’t you get in the water?” I stare into her eyes for what seems like forever. “Come swim with us.” mentioning swimming causes Kadessa to shake her head. “Can you swim?” another shake, slower this time, reveals that she is very embarrassed. I hold out my hand to her. “Than I will help you.” she slowly reaches out and slides her hand into mine, bringing a warm feeling and smile to me, Kadessa’s smile replicating mine. “It’s ok, I won’t let go.” I say, urging her to take the first reluctant step.

After a few more steps, she freezes, the water barely lapping over her knees. “Let’s keep going.” I try to convince her knowing the boys are only a few more steps in front of us. She shakes her head, the curls at the bottom of her hair shaking.

“What’s taking you two so long?” Liam asks, now standing in front of us.

“Kadessa does not know how to swim and is scared to go any further.” My fingers begin to tingle and I find my hand is in Kadessa’s death grip.  

“Guys, let’s stay closer to the shore.” Liam calls to the other three. When they reach us, the death grip Kadessa has on my hand tells the whole story.

**************

After an hour of splashing, getting Kadessa used to the water, and urging her to go the few steps more she does we decide to head back to sand. Kadessa’s hand fits perfectly with mine and has not left since we entered the water. We find our beach towels are being surrounded, by a group of fans and Kadessa’s grip tightens again. So much for not telling anyone.

“Niall!” one girl screams and the others follow her pointed finger. I pull Kadessa closer and the boys step in front of us.

“Let’s get out of here!” I yell over the shrieks from the girls. Luckily, the guys hear me and start pushing through the crowd. The screams grow in my ears as they try to push each other out of the way. I know hands are ripping at Kadessa, just like they are ripping at me. Liam stops and turns to me.

“I don’t think Kadessa is going to last much longer without having a breakdown.” I follow his gaze to her terrified face, her body pressing against mine. “I told Zayn to try to get out and find our driver and get the limo up here. Get Kadessa on my back and we will try to make it out.” Kadessa nods against my arm, bringing the thoughts of her closeness back. She reluctantly lets go of my hand and I help her up onto Liam’s back. Her arms wrap around his neck and she buries her face into his bare back, bringing a pain of jealousy through me. I quickly push it away and worry about getting to the limo.

After what seems like hours, minutes later we are in the parking lot where the limo waits for us. The police have showed up and are holding the girls back the best they can. Rocks dig into the bottom of my feet as we walk up to the limo. Kadessa reluctantly slides off of Liam’s back and instantly turns to me, sliding her hand back into mine. I help her into the hummer limo first, following her connected by our hands, and the guys following behind me. We all sit on one side of the limo, Kadessa finding her way onto my lap somehow, curled up in my arms. As her head lies on my shoulder, the limo manages to pull out of the parking lot and onto the highway. A shiver brings my attention away from the window and to Kadessa.

“Are you could love?” She nods against my shoulder. Zayn reaches over the back row of seats and pulls out fleece blanket. Harry takes it from him and drapes it over her shoulders. After a minute, she stops shivering, her body feels warm in my arms and holding her just feels right. An odd rush surges through my body from being so closer to her, and at the same time I feel calm sitting here with her in my arms.



© 2013 Kadessa (Kaddy)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love 1D. Are you a Niall fan? Did I mention you're a pretty darn good writer?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kadessa (Kaddy)

11 Years Ago

I love 1D to, yes I am in love with that little irish boy, and thank you
awww! so cute! remember me? hahaha

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
Cute~! Just adorable love~!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I love how they say love and I'm still not a huge fan

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

325 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 17, 2013
Last Updated on January 20, 2013


Author

Kadessa (Kaddy)
Kadessa (Kaddy)

not telling, OK



About
i am not the most beutiful girl, i am not the smartest, and i sure aint perfect. but i am me and dont care if you want to be a hater. like any other teenage girl, i am bullied and have self conviden.. more..

Writing