The Fight

The Fight

A Chapter by Kadessa (Kaddy)
"

Kadessa has her first encounter with alcohol and it does not end well for her or the boys.

"

Chapter 8~ The Fight

Niall

                Kadessa has not let my hand go all night. Her fingers fit perfectly between mine, and all I want to do is stare into those sparkling eyes. Rachel was a sweet young girl and gave her mom our number.  We pull up to a nice club set up for an after party, come on, we are in England what did you expect? I help Kadessa out of the car and I can hear the music playing lightly from the open door.  I now wear simple jeans, a white t-shirt, and my soft purple hoodie that smells sweet, it smells just like Kadessa.

                We are lead to the front of the line and let in immediately. Kadessa pulls me straight to the dance floor with a smile on her face. She lets go of my hand and does a little twirl, a giggle escaping her lips. I slide behind her, running my arms along hers and taking her hands. As we sway to the music, I tilt my head to whisper into her ear.

                “Did you miss me?” she nods quickly. I know this is who I love, who I want to be with and I know she is kind of accustom to having the ones closest to her gone for long periods. But I can tell that this was herder for her.

                “I thought of you every second of every day ya know.” Her smile is etched perfectly on her face. “I have tomorrow off, so we can spend the whole day together.” She turns her head slightly to look at me. She nods eagerly, her adorable smile growing.

                “Hey love birds!” Harry exclaims, walking up to us. “Brought you some drinks.” I slip my left hand out of Kadessa’s and take the drink, smells like beer. I watch Kadessa’s nose crinkle at the smell. “I am guessing you haven’t drank before,” Kadessa shakes her head. “There’s a first for everything!”  Kadessa takes another sniff before shaking her head and handing the cup back to Harry.

                “Get her something that isn’t as strong.” I tell him and with that he is lost back into the small crowd. “Don’t worry, your brother is already over there drinking.” She follows my finger to her brother chugging down a drink as he talks to a girl. I can feel Kadessa relax a little in my arms. As I kiss her cheek, a camera flashes in front of us. God I hate paparazzi.

**************

                A few hours and a few drinks later Kadessa is a little, ok, maybe more than a little drunk. Her hand is still in mine as I twirl her.

                “Niall.” Zayn’s voice calls behind me. “We should go; paparazzi are multiplying by the minute.” We quickly make it to the car with little trouble, other than lights flashing in our face that is. Kadessa sits on my right next to Jace in the limo. Hey, we are responsible lads, no drinking and driving!

                “Turn up the music!” Louis yells at the driver who is sitting merely feet from him. He turns it up and we find Heart attack is on. As the chorus starts, Kadessa yells OW right on beat. Ok, Kadessa might be a little drunk than I thought. As she sings, more like screams, she seems happy and I am glad to see that, even after all that has happened to her, she is still enjoying life.

                As we pull around the corner to the hotel, the screams pick up again. We file out of the car, Kadessa basically falling out. Luckily, she had mine and Jace’s hands so she didn’t, but now she is giggling for no reason.

                We don’t bother to sign anything and I think it’s a bad idea we aren’t because the fans seem to get angry. I look up at the door and suddenly Kadessa’s hand is ripped out of mine as new screams pierce the air. The world seems to go in slow motion as I turn to find Kadessa rolling on the floor with a fan. I freeze. What do I do?

                Then I am in full speed, hooking an arm around Kadessa’s waist and lifting her away. Harry and Zayn grab the blonde fan that now looks awful, guess Kadessa can fight. In the meanwhile, Kadessa is angrily trying to push out of my arms. One of her hands finds my face and I feel her scratch it, great. Her elbow connects with the center of my ribcage and suddenly I can’t breathe. My arms go weak and Kadessa is running towards the fan. Breathe, breath, breath.

                Finally I get a breath in and run back into the action. Jace is struggling to hold Kadessa. Who knew a young frail girl like her could posses such power? I lift her out of his arms and lay her over my shoulders. She pounds on my back and continues to kick. Jace and Liam are quickly at my side, balancing her and trying to calm her down.

                When we get into the elevator she suddenly goes limp in my arms. I lean over and sit her against one of the walls. As she cries into her hands, choking sobs rack her whole body and she can’t get a breath.

                “Kadessa, love, you need to calm down.” she is gasping for air. “Look at me.” she looks up from her hands and into my eyes. “Take a deep breath.” she does take a not so even breath and continues to breath. She diffidently has a black eye and one hand keeps moving to her right ankle. As the door opens, I slide my arms under Kadessa’s knees and one behind her back, slowly I lift her and she now feels limp in my arms.

                I lay her on my hotel bed and she curls into the fetal position, crying into her hands lightly. I can feel my heart falling apart as she cries.  Liam walks to the living room and quickly turns on the T.V. probably trying to so if they are talking about Kadessa.

                “Uh, find me some of her sweats and a tank top.” Jace says, mind racing. “I will get her to calm down.”  I walk to the kitchen area where our bags still sit untouched and find the blue polka dot one. I open it and find light blue sweats and a black tank top. When I walk back in, Kadessa is sitting sideways on Jace’s lap, head lying on his shoulder, looking more like she is four than 16. “Kadessa, I need you to put on these sweats so you can go to bed.”  She takes the cloths from me and limps to the connected bathroom, closing the door.

                “I think she might have broke or torn something in her right ankle.” Jace says plainly to me.

                “I did not know she has so much fight in her.”  I say, glancing at the bathroom door.

                “Ya, she lets it build up and once she lets it out, she is almost impossible to calm down.”  Oh, not a shock with her history to have some anger issues, and alcohol will help with that. The door knob twists and Kadessa walks out, the scratches along her arms red. She stands in the doorway, starring at the ground.

                “Come here love.” She looks up at me with red, tearstained eyes. I quickly jump up and take her into my arms. “Its ok love, you had every right to fight back.” All I get in response is a small sniffle. “Let’s go to bed. Lay down and I will change.” She slowly drags herself to the bed and curls up under the blanket. I find my sweats and just wear them to bed. I crawl under the covers behind Kadessa and she rolls over, looking up into my eyes like an ashamed child.

                “Just go to sleep love.” I whisper, wrapping her in my arms, holding her head with one hand. She buries her head in my neck and her breathing slows till she is asleep.



© 2013 Kadessa (Kaddy)


Author's Note

Kadessa (Kaddy)
Whos P.O.V. should the next chapter be in????

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

WoW SHE KICKED SOME BUTT!!!!! thats the kind of stuff i like to read right there!!!

I think that both there pov's are great, maybe Nialls again *Shrugs*.I'll still luv it

Posted 11 Years Ago


I always like kaddessa's and wow she really shouldn't have drank she's only 16 and they were London weren't they I thought they were in the U.S.A

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 27, 2013
Last Updated on January 27, 2013


Author

Kadessa (Kaddy)
Kadessa (Kaddy)

not telling, OK



About
i am not the most beutiful girl, i am not the smartest, and i sure aint perfect. but i am me and dont care if you want to be a hater. like any other teenage girl, i am bullied and have self conviden.. more..

Writing