Days in Spain (part 4)

Days in Spain (part 4)

A Chapter by Kadessa (Kaddy)

Chapter 13~ Days in Spain (part 4)

                I stand in the mirror looking at myself. The simple black spaghetti strap sundress complements my features. The bottom fades to white which fades to pink, and my black boots match perfectly. I pull my hair into a high ponytail, only for Niall to pull it out as he walks by.

                “What was that for?” I ask, turning on my heels and following him out of the bathroom and into our hotel bedroom.

                “I like your hair better when it’s down. Then I can run my fingers through it.” Niall has a hair fetish and is a little obsessed with my hair.  I turn back to the bathroom.

                “Next time, you can just say that.” I yell over my shoulder. I quickly re-brush my hair and leave it down, for my little Nialler.

                “Are you ready to go yet?” Niall yells from a distance. Quickly grabbing my denim jacket, I walk out of the room and to the kitchen to find Niall digging through the fridge. I cross my arms, standing above him. He turns to look up at me with a slightly guilty face. “Sorry, let’s go.” He stands up and I quickly wipe the crumbs off of his back shirt.

                We pull up to a fair along the boardwalk. The Ferris wheel stands tall in the middle of the games and sea of people. Niall's hands on my waist lift me gently from the carriage. We instantly find each other’s hand and start walking.

                “You know, this really beautiful girl’s birthday is in two weeks, December ninth to be specific.” I look into Niall’s eyes and see a special sparkle sitting behind them.

                “And what will you are doing for the beautiful girl’s birthday?” I ask, simply looking at him out of the corner of my eye.

                “She is going to have to wait to find out.” He says, refusing to look at me. We continue to walk in silence. “Want to go on the Ferris wheel?” I look up at it, a few yards in front of us.

                “Ya!” I turn my attention to the entrance, a long line snaking out of it. “But look at the line.”

                “But,” Niall quickly counters. “Look at the girl working the front of the line.” I follow his finger to one of the classic shirts of one direction. He quickly pulls me with him to talk to her. “Excuse me love?” she turns her head quickly, slightly confused by his accent. Her face lights up with realization. “Is there any way we could get in quicker, we are short on time.” She quickly nods and unhooks the rope, letting us to the front of the line. Some people start yelling at us while others just glare. Niall drags me onto the Ferris wheel and we sit, his arm around my waist pulls me closer. It jerks into motion, bringing us forward slowly.

                “You know, I don’t know what I would do without you.” Niall speaks into the silence.

                “I wouldn’t be able to live without you.” I reply, starring ahead. Again, the Ferris wheel moves, bringing us halfway up. “You are the best thing that has ever happened to Me.” once again, we move forward.

                “You are the most beautiful thing in my life.” He tells me, a hand under my chin turning my head to look at him. We move again, now sitting at the top of the large wheel. His eyes are locked on me, love pouring out of them. “Kadessa Brant, I love you.”

                “And I love you Niall Horan.” With that, we kiss, more lovingly than ever before. His hand moves to the back of my neck, his fingers softly making their way into my hair. We move again and Niall leans back so our foreheads still touch. A smile slowly plays across his face.

                “I have been holding back, waiting for the perfect time to tell you that.” his breath is minty, warming my face. “Now I am going to tell you it whenever I can, I love you.” I let out a small giggle. I look over and realize we have made it back to the bottom. I take Niall’s hand and we hurry off, walking back down the boardwalk.

                We make it to the end and Niall helps me sit on the railing, facing away from the water. He stands in front of me, hands wrapped around my waist. The ocean rolls in softly under the board walk and a few people are anywhere near us. Niall’s pure voice joins the sea’s song.

                “Wish I could freeze this moment is a frame and stay like this.” His eyes refuse to look anywhere but mine. I join him, our voices blending easily. “Or put this day back on replay and keep reliving it.” Our lips find each other, as a camera flashes nearby.

                “I swear to god, I will strangle you!” I yell out, getting hurried footsteps in response.

                “You just have to ignore them love.” His hand slides up, hooking my hair behind my ear. The ocean breeze picks up, causing me to shiver. “Let’s go home my love.” He helps me down and we walk, hand and hand.

                We get to the hotel and I change into sweats and a t-shirt. I walk into the living area and sit on Niall’s lap, facing him. Our lips meet and move perfectly together. His hands wrap around my upper waist and trail my back. Suddenly, the door opens and the boys come walking in. I quickly roll over so I am sitting next to him.

                “Honey, I’m home!” Zayn yells. They all walk in and stop, looking over at us.  Our faces must be red from embarrassment because all four of the, slowly smile.

                “We caught them red handed!” Louis yells. “They were getting at it!” I quickly hide my reddening face, burying it in Niall’s arm. Oh god, we are not going to hear the end of it, they are not going to ever leave us alone, ever!



© 2013 Kadessa (Kaddy)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the boys it's like having a bunch of big brothers in one house just less protective! And I'm totally silly so yeah that sounds like fun being silly

Posted 11 Years Ago


More please!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I screamed when it said "I was sitting his lap facing him" I know what that means. BOW CHICA BOW WOW! LOLZ

Posted 11 Years Ago


Jan

11 Years Ago

XD Megan!!! You little perv!!!
I was soo waiting for them to get walked in on that's awesome!

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
Hahaha~ awww~ how cute~! "Honey, I'm home!" Yeah! And your 'honey' is cheating on you! XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kadessa (Kaddy)

11 Years Ago

lol!
I LOVE IT ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lo Estaban Recibiendo!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kadessa (Kaddy)

11 Years Ago

Hahahahaha,
Kadessa (Kaddy)

11 Years Ago

Ridding my unicorn to jupiter!
Hazel Stone

11 Years Ago

YEAH BUDDY

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

440 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 19, 2013
Last Updated on February 19, 2013


Author

Kadessa (Kaddy)
Kadessa (Kaddy)

not telling, OK



About
i am not the most beutiful girl, i am not the smartest, and i sure aint perfect. but i am me and dont care if you want to be a hater. like any other teenage girl, i am bullied and have self conviden.. more..

Writing