The rest of tour

The rest of tour

A Chapter by Kadessa (Kaddy)
"

mainly an ending of the tour part. Kahln gets a surprise. cliffhanger alert

"

Chapter 14~ the rest of the tour

                Time fly’s being on tour with the boys. We are already back in London. Hazel has been touring with us, and we are best friends now.  We’ve cried on each others shoulder more times than I can count. She’s been there for me. We all sit in an interview, this is the fifth one I have done with the boys. The reporters always have so many questions for me.

                “So, Kadessa, what is it like to live with the boys?” the blonde, perky reporter asks. This one interview  is live, so I try not to let anxiety get the best of me.

                “It’s nonstop.” I leave it to that because it really is a nonstop rush. I glance to the screen behind the camera that shows us all piled around a couch. Niall, Louis, and Harry sit on the couch, Hazel and I sitting on the arms of the couch. Zayn and Liam sit on stools behind the couch.

                “So, girls, we all want to know what’s it like to date international stars?” she asks, her blonde hair falling forward as she leans in with anticipation.

                “Well, while their on tour, we don’t get to see them much. The only way we do get to see them is if we run around with them like today.” Hazel says honestly. I miss Niall when we go days without actually spending time together.

                “I hate it.” I say simply, getting stares from everyone. My head falls with shame and I stare at the ground in front of me. Niall's hand slides under mine, his thumb running across the top of it for silent encouragement. “I hardly get to see him, and when I do he has other things on his mind. We can’t really go out in public and have any privacy whatsoever.” I take a shaky breath. Don’t cry on camera. “I… I, I can’t even leave the hotel without not so sneaky paparazzi following me. And if it’s not them it’s so called fans who call me so many names I wish I could unhear and t… talk about how I am with him because he’s famous.” By now I am practically yelling. “I have serious social anxiety and Niall is the one who is helping me through it. I am surprised I can talk on camera like this. I….. I love him with all my heart.” I stutter and long pauses come between my words. I feel a single tear fall. Niall quickly pushes away a tear, his hand sitting where it was. I stare into his soft loving eyes and more tears fall, running over his still lingering fingers.

                “We’re done.” Is all he says before jumping up and leaving, pulling me along by the hand that still holds mine. He leads me to the green room and pulls me inside, closing the door and holding my face in his hands. “I never realized how hard it was for you my love.” He wraps me in a loving hug and holds me. I bury my face into his chest and breath in the oddly calming sent of him. The jacket I wear over my soft pink tank top, pale blue jeans accenting the simple flower pattern is his purple one. It smells just like him.

                “I don’t mean to interrupt.” A deep voice comes from behind Niall, causing both of us to jump. Niall turns, keeping me behind him. I peek around his arm to look into all too familiar chestnut eyes. The slightly grayed brown hair I don’t recognize. “Kadessa?”He asks, taking an eager step forward.

                “What does it matter to you?” Niall asks protectively, pushing me back a little.

                “I’m her father.”



© 2013 Kadessa (Kaddy)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm Gonna have to make a one direction story now

Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
LE GASP!!! Sudden twist in the story!!! And it's time for Kadessa's pimp hand to get ready because where has her father been her entire life!?

Posted 10 Years Ago


I.... Love... it... SO MUCH! Another chapter as soon as possible


Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 2, 2013
Last Updated on May 2, 2013


Author

Kadessa (Kaddy)
Kadessa (Kaddy)

not telling, OK



About
i am not the most beutiful girl, i am not the smartest, and i sure aint perfect. but i am me and dont care if you want to be a hater. like any other teenage girl, i am bullied and have self conviden.. more..

Writing