Father

Father

A Chapter by Kadessa (Kaddy)

Chapter 14~ Father

               

                “no.” is all I say, feeling anger rise in me. “My father died serving his country. Your just looking for fortunes.” I yell.

                “Where is Jace?” he questions me.

                “He was in here a few minutes ago.” I say, not letting my anger cool. Jace just happens to walk in.

                “Who is he?” Jace asks me, pointing at the man.

                “Your father.” He replies before I can.

                “No!” I scream, pushing in front of Niall. “You are not my father, get out of here!” Niall's hands find my waist, lifting me off my feet and turning, so Im facing Jace. Niall lets go of me and Jace pulls me into a hug. I cry into his shirt. “Get out, get out, and get out!” I scream at the top of my lungs. Jace holds me, his arms around my shoulders, but I still try to fight him.

                “Look, I didn’t mean to cause a commotion, I just haven’t seen Jace in seventeen and a half years and I never got to see or hold you my dear Kadessa.” He says, taking another step towards us. I squirm out of Jace’s arms and run up to the man. I slam my fists against his chest. He catches my wrists before I can hit him again. “You look just like your mother.”

                “Don’t you talk about my mother! You’re a selfish low life who wants fame and fortune!” I scream. Strong arms find my waist again and drag me back.  I am pulled past Niall; it has to be Jace holding me. “GO! Get out!” I let out a frustrated scream as I am dragged out into the hallway. We get about half way down the long hallway before Jace lets go of me. I fall to me knees and tears flow freely. “Why is he doing this?” I mange to say thru tears. I look up as Niall comes out of the room. He sees me and comes running, falling to his knees nest to me and collecting me in his arms.

                “Do you want to go back to the hotel?” I nod into his shoulder; he stands, lifting me up with him. I look up to see the man standing halfway down the hall, halfway out of the door way. I just turn, ignoring him, and we walk, Niall’s arm over my shoulders and Jace holding my other hand. As we walk through the parking lot, tears still stream down my cheeks, leaving a salty taste in my mouth. I see cameras flash to my left, and I tighten my grip on Jace’s hand. When we get to the car, Niall and I sit in the back seat while Jace drives. We get to the hotel where a group of about twenty girls waits for us. Jace gets out and comes around. The boys put me between them and just like at the studio, I take Jace’s hand and Niall holds me close. We don’t stop, we walk strait into the hotel. When we get to the hotel flat, I go straight to our room and pull out my suitcase from under the bed. I pull it open and pull out the small, dirty, white-ish teddy bear. I sit on my knees like a kid, staring down at the bear in my hands. I hear footsteps come, stopping in the doorway. I glance over to see Niall’s green Vans.

                “My dad gave this to me right before he got on the plan to Afghanistan. I never thought that would be the last time I saw him.” Tear fall once again, wetting the bear’s fur. I hold the bear to my chest, standing up, and walking into Niall’s open arms. We stand there for a while until I stop crying. I slide out of niall's arms curl up on the bed, holding the bear close. Niall comes and pulls my hair over my shoulder, kissing my forehead before turning off the light and closes the door, leaving me to the silence of the room.

                 



© 2013 Kadessa (Kaddy)


Author's Note

Kadessa (Kaddy)
sorry its so short

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on May 27, 2013
Last Updated on May 27, 2013


Author

Kadessa (Kaddy)
Kadessa (Kaddy)

not telling, OK



About
i am not the most beutiful girl, i am not the smartest, and i sure aint perfect. but i am me and dont care if you want to be a hater. like any other teenage girl, i am bullied and have self conviden.. more..

Writing