A Future

A Future

A Chapter by Kadessa (Kaddy)

Chapter 19~ A future

 

                The concert last night was amazing. It always is when they go to the UK. Two more concerts, one here and one in Spain, and the tour is over. I walk hand in hand with Niall, where we are going is unknown, we just walk. I use my free right hand and pull up my hoodie more, hoping to get a day without drama. Niall walks closer to me, leaning over to talk as we walk down the crowded sidewalk.

                “We have another photo shoot tomorrow before the concert and were thinking about bringing along you girls. Get fans use to seeing you with me, try to calm some of the hate.” He says before kissing the top of my head.

                “Sounds like fun.” I say, swinging our intertwined hands as we walk. Suddenly, Niall turns, pulling me into a small family owned bakery. He sits me at a table in the back corner and holds up a finger. I watch him talk to one of the girls at the counter, bringing a giggle out of her. He pays and walks back with two chocolate cupcakes. I run my finger through the frosting, tapping his nose before I lick the frosting from my finger. He smiles before wiping his nose with a napkin. I pick up the cupcake, and before I can take a bite, Niall grabs my hand, shoving it up to my face. My jaw drops in shock as I set the cupcake on the table, the frosting now all over my face. I jump up, grabbing napkins from the front counter and wiping off my face.

                I walk back, sticking my tong out at him when suddenly I am pushed. I fall forward, managing to soften the fall with my hands. I roll over and sit up. Niall storms past me and pushes the snickering blonde. Her friends, one holding a camera, both gasp and quickly help her up. The girl from behind the counter comes running out, offering a hand up. I gratefully take it. The red one direction bracelet stands out, and is easily noticeable. I run over, putting myself in front of Niall, bringing his attention to me.

                “Niall, I am ok, let’s go back to the hotel.” He nods, taking my hands. I pull him to the door, but can’t stop him from turning one last time, pointing at the girls.

                “I am ashamed to call you fans.” I try to pull him out of the door, but can’t manage before the girl speaks up.

                “We always thought you didn’t deserve to be in the band. A little editing to this video and all of the fans will hate you.” she spits at us. Now, I hold on to his wrist and, with all my effort, I pull him out.

                “Niall.” I say to him, but not getting through. “Niall!” I yell, causing people around us to stare for a moment. He snaps out of it, tears clear in his eyes. “Let’s go back to the hotel.” He nods and we walk. Niall's hand does not leave mine, even when we get into the hotel room. We go into our room and I sit on the bed, leaning against the backboard. Niall lets go of my hand and flops onto the bed. He buries his face in the blankets. “Niall, you know the true fans won’t believe the video.”

                “Im not worried about that, the girl who worked there grabbed the camera and threw it against the wall.” He says, his words muffled by the blankets. I lean over and grab the remote for the TV mounted on the wall opposite the bed. As it buzzes to life, Niall rolls over and scoots back, laying his head on my crossed legs. I pull my fingers through his hair, not caring about the TV. He looks up at me, his bright blue eyes meeting mine. “You know you have beautiful eyes.” He says, causing me to instantly blush. I look up at the TV, a wedding planning show filling the screen. Niall rolls over, out of my lap and I lay next to him, staring at the ceiling. The people on the TV fight over their wedding colors.

                “What will our colors be?” he asks, like he knows we will be together. I shrug, trying to get him to answer it. “Defiantly blue.” He says confidence in his favorite color.

                “Blue and white.” I say, my eyes not leaving the spot on the ceiling. I roll over, propping myself on my elbows, my arm line up with Niall’s. “But you cannot wear one of those horrendous blue tuxedoes.” I say, causing us both to laugh.

                “No, id wear a white tux, with a blue tie.” He states. “The boys would all wear black tuxes with blue ties. Your dress would have a blue sash to go around your waist and the girls would wear blue dresses.” He says, staring ahead in his own world.

                “You sound like you’ve thought this out.” I say, pulling his attention to me. He looks away, shame clear on his face. “That’s cute.” I say, leaning towards him. “Go on.” I say. His head comes around, looking at me confused. “I know you didn’t stop at the wedding.”

                “Well….” He stretches out the word, debating whether to tell me. “We would get a house, two actually. One would be back home in Ireland, close to my mum. The other would be in the states, maybe somewhere in Oklahoma. Then, when im on tour you would go with me, that is until the kids come.” The word makes me perk up.

                “You’ve thought about kids to?” I ask, curiosity taking control.

                “Well, kinda.” He admits. “I know I want a son and maybe a couple of daughters, who would have your eyes and soft hair.” his arm comes up, pulling on a piece of my hair.

                “Ok, but our son would have to have your eyes.” I say, poking his arm.

                “Maybe a few more albums and tours, then we would settle down and raise our kids for a while.” He says, continuing on with our future.

                “You could maybe come out with a solo album.” I say through a smile.

                “No,” I give him a confused look. “We would come out with a duet album, so our kids could hear your beautiful voice all the time.” With that he leans in and kisses me softly.

                “It would be so perfect.” I say, knowing that it will not be that simple. I cross my arms and lay my head down, closing my eyes and imaginging. Imagining our future and what it will all lead to. Niall pulls the hood up over my head and softly kisses my forehead before leaving. I hear the door shut before I drift off to sleep.



© 2013 Kadessa (Kaddy)


Author's Note

Kadessa (Kaddy)
this chapter is so cute! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 4, 2013
Last Updated on July 4, 2013


Author

Kadessa (Kaddy)
Kadessa (Kaddy)

not telling, OK



About
i am not the most beutiful girl, i am not the smartest, and i sure aint perfect. but i am me and dont care if you want to be a hater. like any other teenage girl, i am bullied and have self conviden.. more..

Writing