Last Day in Spain

Last Day in Spain

A Chapter by Kadessa (Kaddy)

Chapter 21~ Last day in Spain

 

                The sudden banging jolts me awake, doing the same for Niall. We both jump, sitting up to find the whole gang standing there with pots.

                “Come on love birds, we are spending our last day in Spain at the beach!” Hazel declares excitedly.  We are all suddenly in full gear, getting on swimsuits, finding something to eat, and out the door. We pile into the van that no longer has room for anyone else.  Louis drives with Zayn in the passenger. I sit in the back row between Bella and Niall, with Liam, Hazel, and Harry in front of us. We pile out once we get to the beach and find a nice spot and before I know it we are all running down to the water, and I am no longer afraid. Niall runs his hand back through his hair, taking my left hand. He pulls me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my neck.

                “Tomorrow we fly to Oklahoma, see this house Jace has picked for all nine of us, settle down….” He trails off, laying his head on mine. The small waves roll through, bringing the water up to our knees.

                “And plan the wedding.” I say, a little too excited. This brings an adorably dorky laugh from him. A camera flashes nearby and I ignore it.

                “There trying to get your ring.” Niall whispers in my ear. “Let’s give them a good picture.” He takes my left hand, intertwining his fingers with mine, and turns it so they can see the ring. His other hand finds my waist and he pulls me in for a kiss. My other hand comes to the back of his neck as the cameras flash. I glance over my shoulder as Bella jumps on my back, causing me to fall into Niall, and him to fall also. I jump up, pulling the hair from my face. Bella stands up laughing uncontrollably that is until I push her back into the water.

 

                Today I can’t stop smiling; I am going to marry the love of my life. We lay on the blanket, her body lovingly close to me.

                “Niall,” she says, pulling me out of my thoughts. “I don’t want you to go on tour again.” she says, referring to our stadium tour in a few months. I prop myself up on my elbows, looking down at her simple freckled face and beautiful eyes.

                “I know love; you could come with us again.” I suggest. She lays her head on her arms, looking up at me.

                “I don’t think I can, I don’t know how you boys do it all with so much energy.” She says, her foot running along mine.  As the sun sets and the afternoon air cools, the others come out of the water.

                “Harry, could you start the campfire?” I call to him when I feel Kadessa shiver next to me. He gets up from his chair and starts setting the campfire. I push myself up and grab my shirt, tugging it over my head. I find my jacket sitting on one of the foldable chairs and insist Kadessa puts it on. “Let’s take a walk while he gets the fire going.” She eagerly takes my hand and we walk down so we are right next to the edge of the water.

                “The sunset looks so perfect. It makes the water sparkle.” She says, stopping and just starring off. I move to stand behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and cross them over her stomach. She turns and places her wrists on my shoulders. She gets on her toes and gives me a soft, tender kiss. I take her hand again and we walk, enjoying the silence. As the sun lowers, Kadessa walks closer to me, Goosebumps running down her legs.

                “Love your freezing.” I say, hugging her. She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, kissing me before I turn to walk back. When we reach the warmth of the campfire, she leaves my side and sits on the closest spot, on the blanket with the other girls. Her laughter filling my ears brings a smile of my own.  I sit, criss-cross, behind her and she scoots back, sitting herself in my lap.

                “Lou boo, pass me the guitar please.” She says. She sets it in her lap and plays one of our favorite songs, im yours by Jason Mraz. Hazel gets up and sits with Harry, Bella stands next to Liam. Liam pulls out his phone and gives me thumbs up to let me know its recording. We sing, a smile never leaving my face. As the song finishes, I kiss the top of her head. We watch the campfire flicker, taking in the comforting warmth it gives.



© 2013 Kadessa (Kaddy)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on July 21, 2013
Last Updated on July 21, 2013


Author

Kadessa (Kaddy)
Kadessa (Kaddy)

not telling, OK



About
i am not the most beutiful girl, i am not the smartest, and i sure aint perfect. but i am me and dont care if you want to be a hater. like any other teenage girl, i am bullied and have self conviden.. more..

Writing