Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

A Chapter by Kadessa (Kaddy)
"

;)

"

Chapter 22~ Home, sweet, Home

                As soon as we touch down at the airport in Texas, there are fans everywhere. Kadessa takes my hand and the boys keep her, hazel, and Bella in the middle of us. Luckily, security has them under control and after taking a few pictures and signing some autographs, we make our way out. We find the eight seat van and pile in for the drive to Oklahoma that should take about a day. I drive and Kadessa sits in the passenger seat, digging through her backpack. She finally pulls out a one direction CD and pops it in the CD player. All eight of us perk up and sing live while were young with the radio.

 

                After a few hours of driving, everyone is asleep or half asleep with headphones on. Kadessa plays Candy Crush Saga on my phone. Why I let her download the world’s most addicting game a few weeks ago, I really don’t know. She finally sets the phone down in frustration.

                “Stuck on a level again?”

                “Yes! It’s so frustrating!” she says, running her fingers through her hair. She suddenly taps on my arm and points to a sign indicating a rest stop at the next exit off the highway. I pull over three lanes and we exit, pulling up to the parking lot. She jumps out and runs in. everyone slowly wakes up one by one and we all end up inside.

               

                A day in a car is hard. My legs are tired of sitting. We pull down a long stretch of gravel, hoping we are going the right way.

                “Go ahead and call your brother, we should be close.” Niall says over the multiple conversations behind us. I grab his phone and hit the one; Niall made that the speed dial for Jace. The phone rings twice before jace's voice fills my ear.               

                “Hello?” he slightly questions, as if asking if it’s me or Niall.

                “Hey, we are driving down the road and we are almost too then house.” I say eagerly into the phone.

                “Oh, ok!” he says excitedly. “I have a surprise for you!”

                “A surprise?”

                “Yes. Trust me, you’re going to love it!” with that, he hangs up the phone.

                “He has a surprise for you?” Niall asks, his eyes not leaving the road.

                “Ya, but he didn’t say what.” I say as we turn a bend in the road. The huge, modern house comes into view. The trees to the right wrap around the house in a huge U-shape. The yard behind the house is a good 50 yards. Niall pulls the car into the driveway, in front of a big garage, good for about three cars and some room. I see Jace come out of the house and I unbuckle and jump out of the car. My bare feet run across the paved sidewalk and right into his arms.

                “Miss me?” he laughs at my over reaction. I nod into his shoulder. I step back and he gives Bella a quick hug. “Ready to see your surprise.”

                “It’s not this amazing house?” I ask as I take in the flat topped house. A side balcony stretches over the garage and the house just looks amazing.

                “nope.” He turns around and opens the door, reaching down and picking up the cutest little puppy. “She is a long haired chiwawa. Found her on the street, took her to the pound, they had her tested, and no one claimed her. So I gave her a home. Her name is pixie.” The little puppy’s tail wags when he says her name. White covers her chest and around her nose, branching up in a line slightly off from the center of her forehead. The rest is black, some brown mixed in the top of her head, paws, and ears.

                “She is so precious!” I say, taking her from Jace. Her tail is wagging nonstop as she excitedly licks my face.

                “How cute!” Bella and Hazel say at the same time.

                “Ok, who is ready for the full house tour?” Jace asks. We all eagerly nod and he opens the front door. The huge living room is the first thing we see with a huge dark mocha couch and adamants. The TV hung on the wall is huge! “It’s an 80 inch television.” He says as we all stare. The hallway leads to an amazing kitchen full of appliances and a huge island with a bar. The countertops are a beautiful white marble. There is a connected dining area with a huge wood stained table, the same dark mocha color. Then he leads us upstairs.

                “There are a total of ten rooms, five to the left and five along the back.  Two have a connected bathroom and there are two more full bathrooms. There is also a music room, soundproof walls and full of guitars, a grand piano, drums, and a sound system with a microphone.” He turns and looks over the balcony that overlooks the living room.

                “Where is the deck connected?” Harry asks. We all look at him. “What? That is major party material.” Jace laughs before leading us to a door at the end f the balcony. He opens it and we walk onto the solid wood deck. The patio furniture is all wood with black cushions. There are stairs to the far side of the balcony. I run over to them and run up the stairs. I am met with a full, and might I say huge, rooftop pool. There are pool chairs and a good ten foot cement wall around the roof wall.

                “Jace this is amazing!” I say turning and hugging him again.

                “Anyone say pool party?” Harry yells.

                “we have to go down to the car and get our swimsuits.” Bella says ready to run down the stairs.

                “There’s no time for that.” Hazel says throwing her arms out dramatically. “We must act now!” with that she runs and does a cannonball, into the pool, fully clothed.

                “That’s my girl!” Harry yells before jumping in behind her.  Louis and Zayn also jump in, splashing my feet.

                “NO!” bella yells, running and hiding behind me. Liam stands in front of me with and evil smile on his face.

                “Come on Bell.” Liam says, trying to coax her out. He looks at Niall for help. Niall has my hands and pulls me forward, leaving bella helpless. Liam picks her up, bridal style and jumps in. her scream is replaced with laughter from the others. Niall pulls on my arm, him now at the edge of the pool. I reach out to Jace, putting on my pouty face. Instead of helping me, Jace runs forward and tackles me, bringing Niall with us. The water soaks me instantly. I come up from the water and pull the hair out of my face. We all laugh, soaked head to toe in our cloths.



© 2013 Kadessa (Kaddy)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amazing chapter it's going to be rare I'm on here. I'm not moving

Posted 10 Years Ago


great chapter you slipped up though. You said Rebecca instead of hazel in one point

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Megan B.

10 Years Ago

she fixed it. It's all gooood
Izabe143

10 Years Ago

I like how she had me bidding behind her like I always do at school
Izabe143

10 Years Ago

Not bidding hiding. I hate my itouch

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 26, 2013
Last Updated on July 26, 2013


Author

Kadessa (Kaddy)
Kadessa (Kaddy)

not telling, OK



About
i am not the most beutiful girl, i am not the smartest, and i sure aint perfect. but i am me and dont care if you want to be a hater. like any other teenage girl, i am bullied and have self conviden.. more..

Writing