Bridesmaids and wine

Bridesmaids and wine

A Chapter by Kadessa (Kaddy)
"

warning.....

"

Bridesmaids and wine

 

                We step into the London airport, the girls and I decided to go bridesmaid dress shopping in London and enjoy a few days of high end shopping. Jace came along to, he said he couldn’t let us alone in London; he claims the mobs will be insane. But I know my brother and that was just another made up excuse.

 

                Bella

Kadessa, Hazel, and I walk into the fancy bridesmaid’s store. A lady in black stilettos and a little black dress walks up.

                “Hello ladies, I assume you’re the four o’clock appointment.” She says in a snobby voice, her blonde hair in a perfect bun, not a single hair out of place.

                “Ya,” Kadessa says, “im Kadessa, this is Hazel, and this is Bella.” She introduces us.

                “Follow me.” the lady turns and walks away without caring if we follow.

                “I swear,” hazel whispers to us, “if she is the one helping us im going to bang my head against a wall.” We all laugh as we catch up to the rude lady.

                “This is Genevieve; she will be helping you today.” The brunette in front of us gives a friendly smile. She wears black skinny jeans, a sparkly black tank top, and black flats. Her hair is in a loose ponytail, a few pieces falling in her face.

                “Sorry about Lilith,” she says as soon as the blonde is gone. “She’s never in a good mood. Follow me ladies and I will take you back to a room.” we make our way to a long hallway with doors every ten feet. We enter one a few doors down and a simple cream room with chairs invites us in. “here, take a seat and I will find you ladies some wine and we can start talking dresses.” She says with a smile.

 

 

                We walk into Kadessa’s hotel room, smiles spread across our faces. Hazel and I had a few cups of wine, but oddly Kadessa turned it down.

                “You guys, it’s already eight, and we were there for four hours.” Hazel says.

                “Ya, but we had so much fun.” Kadessa says with a smile. “Now what do we want for dinner?” Kadessa asks, food always the first thing on her mind.

                “Pizza?” I ask, causing both girls to smile. I pick up the phone, searching through the phone book to find the nearest pizza place number. We order pizza and turn on mean girls while we wait. We quote most of the beginning of the movie until the doorbell rings. We all stumble over each other to the door and when we open it we find the oldest pizza delivery man ever. I quickly pay him as Hazel takes the pizzas. When I close the door we all look at each other and burst out laughing.

                “I think that was the oldest pizza delivery man in the history of pizza delivery men.” Hazel laughs. We watch the next thirty minutes of mean girls in silence, destroying a whole pizza and a half.

                “Skipping lunch wasn’t that great of an idea, we ate so much pizza.” I say, staring at the last half of a pizza. “I’ll take this down to Jace and then Im heading to bed.” I grab the box and walk down the hall. We each have our own rooms because this hotel only sold single person rooms. I knock on the fourth door down and Jace opens the door, shirtless. I can’t help but stare at his perfect abs.

                “You like what you see?” Jace asks with a devilish smile. I quickly roll my eyes.

                “Here, we told you we would save you some pizza.” I say, holding up the box. He grabs it and walks into his room, leaving the door open so I take a few steps in.

                “You girls ate a whole pizza and a half?” he questions me, staring into the open box.

                “Uh, ya.”

                “Well you girls have some appetite.” He laughs. “Where are the other girls?”

                “When I left, Kadessa was watching mean girls and Hazel was asleep.”  Jace walks past me and I hear the door close, when I turn back around, warm lips find mine and strong hands trail around my hips. I pull back and stare at Jace for a moment, but old emotions wash over me like a tidal wave. We both just stand there. I can’t stand the tension in the room any longer, and apparently neither can Jace. Our lips crash together; I trail my hands along his toned abs as his hands gilds over my waist and pull me closer to him. Jace slides his hands down my sides to my thighs and with seemingly no effort, he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my hands slide up to his shoulders and around his neck. He pins me up against the wall as he continues to kiss me, his hands running along my jeans and sliding under the hem of my tank top. He steps back from the wall, hands still on my hips and sits on the edge of his bed. He starts to lift up my tank top and I snap to my senses. I pull back and my hands fly down to his, pulling them back down so my shirt covers my waist.

                “Bells, im sorry, I took it too far.” He says quickly. My mind swirls with emotions, my heart races with desire. “Bells…..” I look away from him and quickly get up, walking out of the room quickly. “Bell.” Jace jumps up and grabs my wrist, pulling me back. His lips crash onto mine one more time. I slap him before storming off to my room. I fumble with the room key and finally get in. I slam the door behind me and fall onto my bed. My phone next to me on the bed vibrates. I pick it up to find a text from Jace and one from Liam. I open Liam’s.

                Hey babe, I really miss you, can’t wait to see you again at the wedding.

Fresh, hot tears streak my face. Do I tell Liam the truth? I can’t do that to him through a text. I need to talk to him about it, in person. Until then I will have to keep my emotions under control and probably avoid being alone with Jace.

I quickly reply: miss you to, im really tired, night.

Send.



© 2013 Kadessa (Kaddy)


Author's Note

Kadessa (Kaddy)
sooooo..... bcause of your reaction to the last chapter Hazl said that i have to make this one for you megan. so there ya go.... Hazel made me

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

U need to post!!!!!!!!!!! U haven't in forever

Posted 10 Years Ago


OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH finally somebody gets some action in this story! GO BELLA!! She was GETTIN' IT. LOL JK but this was exactly what I was looking for. Now if only KADESSA would actually DO something *cough cough* Anyway, great chapter! I see what you did there with that wine thing >.-

Posted 10 Years Ago


…………… Kadessa's gonna kill me………

Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
Ooooo!!!! Bella is in trouble!!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Izabe143

10 Years Ago

Ha ha I win but I change my 1st chapter to my …… book that's what it's called ……
Izabe143

10 Years Ago

Kadessa needs to post
Jan

10 Years Ago

Yeah, so does Hazel with The Beats!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 3, 2013
Last Updated on November 3, 2013


Author

Kadessa (Kaddy)
Kadessa (Kaddy)

not telling, OK



About
i am not the most beutiful girl, i am not the smartest, and i sure aint perfect. but i am me and dont care if you want to be a hater. like any other teenage girl, i am bullied and have self conviden.. more..

Writing