Girls Day Out

Girls Day Out

A Chapter by Kadessa (Kaddy)

Chapter 27~ Girls Day

 

                I take in a big whiff of bacon as I step out of the shower. Hazel, I LOVE YOU! I think as I quickly dry off and get dressed. I step into my room, and look in the full length mirror. Worn skinny jeans, a white tank top, black vans, and Niall's purple jacket. I stare at the soft, now slightly faded sweater. It has seen almost every up and down of our relationship, and most of the paparazzo’s photos of me, include this jacket. I quickly grab my phone as it rings, Niall’s solo from their new song story of my life. I answer as I bounce down the stairs. Bells and Jace sit on the couch, oddly close. I pull down my brow in confusion as Niall’s voice fills my ear.

                “Morning Beautiful.” His tired voice comes in. they had a concert last night and an interview early this morning.

                “Mornin Hun.”

                “Mornin Hun” he imitates, poking fun at my country accent that seems to get stronger by the day.

                “You shut it! How was your interview?” I ask as I walk into the kitchen and sit at the granite bar. Hazel slides a plate of bacon towards me as she makes scrambled eggs.

                “Good, we were fed in a segment! Other than that it was the usual routine.”I take a bite of the bacon and intentionally make a weird noise.

                “Hazel I looove you!” she just laughs at me over her shoulder.

`               “Did Hazel make bacon!?!?” Niall asks with shock in his voice. I let out an mmhm before taking another bite. “She promised me, no bacon until I got back!” he yells jokingly.

                “Niall’s mad at you Hazel.” I let her know.

                “Well, he can deal with it!” Hazel yells back over her shoulder.

 

                We walk into the high end bakery and I take in the scents. A male in skinny jeans and a bright pink button up greets us at the counter.

                “I assume you ladies are our three o’clock.” He says in an overly perky voice. Bella nods and the guy leads us back to a private corner of the store as the only people who were in here leave.
“Ladies take a seat and I will bring out some samples.”

                “He is gay right” Hazel asks as he walks away, Bella and I both nod in response.

                “Okay ladies, here are our first three samples,” he sets a plate in front of each of us with three slices of cake. I take a bite of what I thought was vanilla, turns out its lemon. I make a weird face and choke it down. Then I try an orange cream one and a key lime pie flavor. Who thinks of these flavors for wedding cakes? Hazel, being the messy eater she is, has frosting around her mouth and crumbs all over the nice white table cloth. The man quickly cleans up, making multiple faces at the mess.

                “Someone hates messes.” I mutter as he takes the plates back to the baking area.

                “No kidding.” Hazel mutters back.

                “Well,” Bells joins as he walks back towards us. “Let’s give him a mess.” We both look at her as he sets the next plates down. She takes a bite of a chocolate one and moans at the taste.

                “Kadessa, you gotta try this!” she says before taking the cake in her hand and shoving it in my face. I quickly wipe it off and shove it back in hers.

                “Girls!” the man yells, waving his hands awkwardly.

                “You guys stop it!” Hazel says, receiving a handful of cake in response. She sits in shock. The guy rolls his eyes and walks away to bring two more plates of samples for each of us.

                “There is one more ladies, I’ll go get It.” when he leaves, we find ourselves in an all out food fight. We laugh and joke as we chuck cake at each other. As soon as he turns to walk away, Hazel takes two handfuls and shoves it in our faces.

                “That’s payback!” she yells, getting up and sticking her tong out at us. Bella grabs a handful and stands up to, challenging Hazel. I can only laugh as they both stand there, hands full of cake, staring each other down.

The guy walks back in and gasps from behind Bella at the mess. Hazel throws another handful, Bella ducking and it hitting the guy in the face. He quickly gets mad, his pale face turning bright red.

“Ladies, im going to clean up, and then we can plan out the cake.” He says taking a huge deep breath before walking way. The girls stare at the plates and all the cake left. They turn to each other and exchange devilish smiles.  They each take two handfuls and turn to me. I put my hands up, but that does little to stop them for covering me in cake. I laugh with them and just laugh. The man comes back with a very mad face.

“Ladies, I think it’s best if we reschedule your appointment.” He says anger clear in his voice.  I roll my eyes and give Hazel and Bella the death look before walking out. They catch up to me, both dyeing laughing.



© 2014 Kadessa (Kaddy)


Author's Note

Kadessa (Kaddy)
sorry its so short. this story has kinda come to a stand still. i have so many ideas but they dont work out writting them. anyways i have made me, Hazel, and Jan a joint quotev account and i will be posting on there from now on
http://www.quotev.com/TheBeats

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lolz I love it! And I defiantly would have done that

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 3, 2014
Last Updated on March 3, 2014


Author

Kadessa (Kaddy)
Kadessa (Kaddy)

not telling, OK



About
i am not the most beutiful girl, i am not the smartest, and i sure aint perfect. but i am me and dont care if you want to be a hater. like any other teenage girl, i am bullied and have self conviden.. more..

Writing