Unveiled

Unveiled

A Story by Hebe
"

ONE LINE STORY CONTEST Coming face to face with a psychopathic mind

"

I saw a glimpse of your soul, when you were distracted, 

and it revealed my kiss of death.




© 2017 Hebe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

'Unveiled'
Hebe,
Was it fun to reach a thought of your own processed through the above story line? In reading it I thought; oh this is a realization of the reality of the danger of a psychopathic mind. It is an admitting and then left up to the reader. Do we turn away and stay safe or turn towards...Sometimes it is not our job to try to help I think.
Blessings,
Kathy

Posted 2 Years Ago


Its just a line but it still it holds a story.
I enjoyed the story, Hebe!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Hebe

6 Years Ago

Thank you my friend.
This holds so much intensity and simplicity at the same time, and as the others have said - horror at its finest. Each time, again and again you manage to create a work of art. Love reading you work!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Hebe

6 Years Ago

Hi Willa...thank you for your review: )
... Horror at its finest ...

Posted 7 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hebe, Hebe, Hebe... You have got to tell me your secret. The amount of suspense you packed into that one line, coupled with that picture... I may as well have fainted. It was that good. I've re read that line a few times now. This is how I know you're a good writer. You just conveyed emotion, and excellent imagery in one line. I take my hat off to you. It was fantastic! I loved it :)
P.S.
Sorry for not reviewing sooner :(

Posted 7 Years Ago


Hebe

7 Years Ago

I love reading your reviews they put a smile on my face..... you have a great sense of humor :) im s.. read more
Tashida

7 Years Ago

I'm glad I could make you smile. Always a pleasure Hebe :)
This would fir nicely with my tormentor and Zara.
A very interesting usage of words. You could easily see a stalker guy saying this to his prey.

A very powerful piece for me, as you can imagine, my mind went into overdrive when i read this. I love your style when you write such a simplistic piece but covers such a lot of what has happened behind the scenes or what is yet to come. You really to capture my attention by the bucketload and tour words hold in my mind for a while afterward such is the impact of your writing.


Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Hebe

7 Years Ago

oh come on... have you tried, you might be good, and you don't even know it!
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

I think i'll stick to scaring people with my writing. I dont wanna switch over to making people laug.. read more
Hebe

7 Years Ago

Just send me one... a short poem (not one line lol!)
.... I'll start it off ... I saw her smi.. read more
The most powerful one of the one liner stories I have read so far. Makes one heavy.thank you for sharing.


Posted 7 Years Ago


Hebe

7 Years Ago

Hi Bala, Powerful review thank you :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Hmmm.....

Very nice words for a one line story contest. Brings to mind the proverb...."Danger and delight grows on the same stalk".

Very interesting.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Hebe

7 Years Ago

Something like that ! Thank you for your words.
powerful, ominous words. cool, troubling pic. i certainly wouldn't mess with any of that ...

Posted 7 Years Ago


Hebe

7 Years Ago

Thank you Pete... it was my take on coming face to face with a psychopathic mind....scary!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

452 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 28, 2017
Last Updated on March 6, 2017

Author

Hebe
Hebe

NJ



About
My passion is dancing Argentine Tango. It takes a minute to fall in love with it and a lifetime to master it. It is elusive & addictive. It is obsessive & blissful. It can take you through a rainb.. more..

Writing
Dust to Dust Dust to Dust

A Poem by Hebe


Healthy Living Healthy Living

A Poem by Hebe


Rachel Rachel

A Story by Hebe



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Sketch The Sketch

A Story by Hebe


Let's Eat Cake Let's Eat Cake

A Story by Hebe


Live by it Live by it

A Poem by Tabby Mac