In the beginning...

In the beginning...

A Chapter by Daisy Moon

 

The world was chaotic people hiding in fear and the evils fighting to the death to see if they could be the one to conquer it all. With only six lands left in the world, not much good was active or in control. Evil was surrounded by all, on each side. 

However, life was not always this way...



 

It all began on a dark, dreary night in late October of 3013 when a mother gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Star.  Little did this child know that she was the daughter of one of the most evil wizards to have walked this great earth. Unfortunately for him, he met his doom many years before but her mother had kept a jar of this man for the right time, the right moment. She would then impregnate herself and raise her child to be the most evil of all evils, more powerful than the child's father ever could have been. This child was to be raised to live for all eternity and create evil amongst the world in its entirety.

The night of her birth a part of her mother's plan was going to be ruined for her mother did not know that there was a plot against her. That good was determined to stop her from spreading her evil ways across the world. A man by the name of Snape had once been this child's father's closest companion aside from the mother, of course. He had planted in her father's will that the child be given to a man named Hagrid upon her arrival into this world because of her mother's evil ways. Snape arrived that night, dressed in black with his expressionless face staring down at this young child and her mother, Bellatrix Lastrange.

"Evening Bellatrix, I know you must know why I am here and I do not wish to have any reason to end this on bad terms." Snape kept a straight face and then reached down to grab the small infant, as Bellatrix gripped onto his hands.

"You can have her but as usual Severus, I'll have my way. You know that I'll forever love you, Severus; I only did what Voldemort asked of me and you would have done the same."  Bellatrix smiled at Snape as a tear fell from his left eye. "I know you love me even if you don't love me the way you loved Lily but let's face it Severus, you were meant to be dark. The light on your pale skin does not suit you, one day you'll return to my door step. I know this and will wait for you."

Snape took hold of the child and walked clear out of that house without a moment’s thought or a glance back at the woman that he did, indeed love.
 

Much to Snape's surprise, Bellatrix was right because it was precisely a year later from the moment he took hold of Bellatrix's daughter and handed her off to Hagrid that he returned to her. And here he was about to witness birth to his very own daughter-a child in which he decided he would call moon because of the full one that lay up in the sky the night she was conceived. Snape was filled with excitement but he wouldn't let others know because he was more filled with fear.


Bellatrix had assured him that she would win him back and that she would have her revenge.  Not only had he taken a child to be saved from his wives’ grasp but he also impregnated her to have his own child, a child in which would surely take after it's mother if raised by her, alone. He knew that even though he wanted to leave that he couldn't, he had to stay and he had to make sure that his daughter had the same chance he had allowed Star to have. But he feared that his wives power was too strong for him to control and he feared the worst. 


Snape had every right to worry about his own daughter and should have been considering the fate of his daughter's half-sister, Star. Star had lived a quiet, interesting life in Hagrid’s little hut. Today was her birthday and she would be turning a year old, still too young to be aware of the bigger picture in the world, as well as, have no inkling of her half-sister being born on the same exact day she had come into the world a year earlier. She also had no knowledge that one day she would be needed to save the world and conquer all odds. But until that day comes, she will enjoy her life with Hagrid and her many wonderful friends.  Learning the magic of good, not evil and helping to save lives by filling them with love, acceptance and happiness. 

"Star dear, I have one more present for you."  Hagrid reached behind him and grabbed a large present from behind his chair. 

Star giggled, "Gimme, gimme papa! It's mine!" She unwrapped it to find a box full of books.  Boy did her father know her all too well. 



© 2015 Daisy Moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I never thought of Snape seeking Hagrid's help. What a great idea.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisy Moon

8 Years Ago

Hagrid is a good man, Snape knew this. He didn't know who else to turn to.
ghostlyhearts

8 Years Ago

It makes sense to me. Hagrid would do a good job, he has a big heart.
Daisy Moon

8 Years Ago

Oh and he will, I can assure you of that.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Added on December 13, 2015
Last Updated on December 13, 2015


Author

Daisy Moon
Daisy Moon

Marietta, GA



Writing