Chapter Two: Home Sweet Home

Chapter Two: Home Sweet Home

A Chapter by Daisy Moon

Look Bess, dad cooked for you tonight.  He must have some good news because usually he leaves four boxes of meat lover’s pizza on the table and ignores you while he engrosses himself into some trash television. 

I think his favorite is cops because he's hoping to find his idiotic ex-wife cracked out on the streets, caught with her lips around... 
Yeah, you're right I shouldn't talk about your mom like that.  But look, he's even whistling.  Maybe it's the brown curls atop his head or the masculine biceps or possibly the honey brown eyes... but your dad looks sharp in the suit and tie.  Oh wait!  Bess, you completely forgot or maybe I have?  Your dad had an interview today.  It's quite possible that he's been promoted to bus boy!  Ha!  Of course, I kid you and of course being the manager at McDonald's is a lot better than some lousy bus boy. 

So, since the suit is for a promotion and not some hot nobody that he's picked up at the local Quick Trip, do you think it's time that I make my move?  I'd love to feel those peeks behind my quivering hand.  Oh, come on Bess!  It's not like you didn't spend the entire day drawing pictures of Trevor Melbourne rubbing his hairy, under cut finger-nailed hands all over your.... uh, stuff... and PLEASE DO NOT DRAW ANY MORE!!!  There is only so much I can take Bess, haven't you pained me enough?  You've literally burned holes into my... wait; I don't have eyes, do I?  How about your draw a picture of me why don't you Bess?  And while you are at it, let me describe myself... 
           
Seriously Bess?  When did I ever tell you that I looked like a four-foot-tall troll that lived under a bridge in Fartville?   Just because you think I'm a witch with a b, doesn't mean I'm as hideous as the wart under your left armpit.  This, by the way is growing its own repulsive growth all on its own.   No, I look more like... give me the pencil... 
                           
Ah yes, the perfect beauty queen.  A nice, country girl with braided brunette pig tails and a pair of soft, delicate hazel eyes... soft, simple lips and a face that didn't need an inch of make up because the face was built upon perfection... 
WHAT?!  Of course, it's bullshit Bess, no girl can look as good as me.  I'm not even real and quite honestly, believing I am and even responding to me at all proves that you're more psychotic than your mother hawked up on ecstasy and licking the acid off the tip of a man's... well... while singing "Over the rainbow" and wishing she had ruby red shoes to send her back to Kansas where her stank a*s belongs. 
No offense, Bess.  You are much more inspiring than you sleaze of a mother, however you're just as ugly but you may not be as worthless.  After all, I did notice that Trevor did take a double take at your today in class.  Either he noticed the warts after labor, or he liked the scent of your strawberry rat nest of hair.  Either way, it may be a sign that the days to come are a little less s****y.  I mean, when you are the under the rock at the rock bottom cafe, then things can ONLY go up from there, right? 

Here's to hoping!  Now sleep well my dear and maybe you'll shower, shave and wax that unibrow in the morning and see who sits next to you tomorrow.  


© 2022 Daisy Moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on December 20, 2015
Last Updated on April 11, 2022


Author

Daisy Moon
Daisy Moon

Marietta, GA



Writing