Chapter Seven: Silent Laughter

Chapter Seven: Silent Laughter

A Chapter by Daisy Moon

           
That was a world class moment Bess, world class.  I can't get the image out of my head or maybe it's because I've drawn it over one hundred times.  Candice + Trash Can = the world's most hilarious moment of all time.  As for the suspension, I suppose it was worth it.  However, not sure how your dad will take it, but I guess he may just be... 
...proud?  
It's quite possible Bess.  He's always thought you were a waste of space and not just because of your weight problem but because you were a nobody.  Bess today marks the day that you've become someone.  You are THAT girl and even though you've only become the coolest of the losers, at least you are something.  Besides, if being popular means being a snot nose brat like Candice, then being the most awesome of the losers is way better and more rewarding. I've already come up with other schemes and ideas now that you've decided to be more than a lump on a log. I mean, who would have known that something great could come from such a pathetic piece of scum that is you?
Yes, Bess I know that was rude but if life is hosting a pity party for you then someone still has to talk smack otherwise you'll get on your high horse and forget where you came from!  Besides, the attacks are what gave you strength and enough courage to trash the evil b***h that has tormented you for years....

Uh oh Bess, maybe I was wrong about your father... he's a bit red in the face and looks a little ticked off and he reeks of Jack and coke.  
"Bess, come over here lard a*s so that I can give you a talkin' to."  What's a talkin' to Bess, what's he on about?  Bess, watch out!  Holy... 
Did you... 

Yes, yes you did!!!

Dad, don't you ever try to hit me again or I'll clog the toilet with your remains.  
Bess, I'm in shock. Never have I seen you so... so...
GAHHH! I don't even know, but I do know that I absolutely love it Bess, and we can take over the world if you keep up with this deceiving mighty warrior thing you've got going for us- 
You do still plan to include me in your life, don't you Bess? 
.....Bess? 


© 2022 Daisy Moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on December 20, 2015
Last Updated on April 12, 2022


Author

Daisy Moon
Daisy Moon

Marietta, GA



Writing